1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What is the last interview date?

Discussion in 'Keele University Medical School' started by potatoes, Dec 6, 2008.

1. potatoes

potatoes New Member

Just wondering if anyone could tell me where I could find all the interview dates or how long they interview, cause I haven't heard anything yet.

2. oliverdevine

oliverdevine New Member

They have interviewed in November, they are interviewing this month, and according to their website they will be interviewing some more in February and March.

3. crog80

crog80 New Member

Don't worry, it is still early days. I wasn't interviewed till March. If you havn't heard anything after xmas give them a call.

4. potatoes

potatoes New Member

k that's good to hear. Just got my first rejection ever from a university though (HYMS) haha.

5. sai7608

sai7608 New Member

how the hell do keele select candidates for interviews? there seems to be no rhyme or rhythm to their choice of candidates. its not the UKCAT and doesnt seem to be the degree/A-levels, as i know people with lower degree classification have had interviews there. any idea?

6. Blue_GS87

Blue_GS87 New Member

Hey sai7608, how did you do on your UKCAT? I am still waiting for newcastle to either reject me or hopefully give me an interview. My UKCAT score is 645. I am also still waiting for keele. Damn them!!

7. sai7608

sai7608 New Member

Hi Blue_GS87. My UKCAT isn't that good really, i got 637.5 avg. Don't worry about newcastle, apparently they interview 1000 students and they said we don't hear till march, so i suppose interviews go on for a while. With your UKCAT you should get an interview, provided your A-levels/degree meet the criteria.

I just don't understand how Keele select their student for interviews? Newcastle= UKCAT but kele....

8. Kinkerz

Kinkerz Active Member

If you're worried about Keele and your UKCAT, don't be. Mine was 537.5 and I've been interviewed.

This is Keele though, Newcastle is a different ball game.

9. Le Pom

Le Pom New Member

i have a theory that i havent yet heard from keele because they are dealing with all school leavers, a-levelers, 17/18 year olds before uni students and mature students etc.
    I hope that my theory is right lol...therefore I can be hopeful.

10. zub2star

zub2star Member

well if it helps put your mind at rest- thats what they've known to do in the past.

11. sai7608

sai7608 New Member

But if Le Pom is right and that is the case, surely we would be at a disadvantage as Keele give out offers after interviews and don't wait till like march like the others. therefore the later the interview the less places to fill, more picky/less interview/offers made later?

12. davismo

davismo New Member

To add further to your confusion, i'm a graduate, and i've been interviewed. I really dont think you can predict keele's selection policy, its completely off the wall!

13. Le Pom

Le Pom New Member

yep, my theory is flawed.
    I got rejected today. Am utterly gutted. Was my joint first choice. I def wont be getting in anywhere else.

I will go to the med school next week when I'm in and try to go speak to admission and ask why.

:(

14. potatoes

potatoes New Member

...anyone else still waiting to hear?

15. DigitalMythic

DigitalMythic New Member

I'm still waiting to hear, but that is for the 6 year course

16. PGM09

PGM09 New Member

I'm still waiting to hear for the A104 course...