1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Welcome to the UMAT forum!

Discussion in 'UMAT' started by Admin, Apr 25, 2006.

1. Admin

Admin Administrator
    Staff Member

Welcome to the UMAT forum. This is the place to ask questions about the UMAT exam.

2. squid

squid New Member

Has anyone here sat UMAT before??
    If so, how'd ya go??

3. agirl8

agirl8 New Member

4. colbro

colbro New Member

UMAT & Mature student

Hi Guys,

Just a quick question. I am going to apply to UWS(Uni of western sydney) as a mature student this year. I never heard about the UMAT until a month ago. I finished school in 1992 and then did a BSc degree in Computer applications which I got a 1st.

I am nervous as I have not really studied Science and Maths since school, can some advise on good study preps for UMAT. I am really afraid that I might blow my last chance and doing Medicine.

I would greatly appreciate any advice you can provide.

Thanks in advance.

Steve.

#4 colbro, May 13, 2009
    Last edited: May 13, 2009
  5. Rosegirl

Rosegirl New Member

I sat UMAT 2 yrs back and got a percentile of 100, it is not that hard if u really work hard and practice more and more...I found the NIE courses spot on, you can find info about it in nie.edu.au. Good luck.

6. parisa

parisa New Member

Hi Rose Girl.
    I am 23 years old. B. Medical Science graduate. I want to apply for undergrad medicine. Any suggestion? What do i need to get if my GPA is below 5. :(
    PS: do u do one-one tutor. If so, I am in SYD.

7. Mariammm

Mariammm New Member

Hey guys,
    i'm interested in attending a medentry course but am looking for two others to team up with to get the group discount ($520 as oppposed to $790)...
    Please email me ASAP if you're interested... I want to finish this month (jan 2012)....I am in Melbourne, Australia

8. AmberBitzer

AmberBitzer New Member

HI EVERYONE
    I'm looking for two other students interested in doing a UMAT prep course who would been keen to join a group (to receive a 25% discount, $520 as opposed to $720).
    * Note that we do not need to attend the same workshop and do not need to be from the same state to obtain the group discount.
    Please e-mail me 44419@fairholme.qld.edu.au ASAP.
    Thanks
    Amber

9. ashmen

ashmen New Member

Group registration

Hello! I'm interested in joining your group. Have you already registered? If you haven't, I would like to join your group. I'm from Malaysia. If you have, do you know anyone else who hasn't registered but is interested in taking the exam? Please reply. Thanks :)

10. AmberBitzer

AmberBitzer New Member

Ashmen, the Malaysian

I've received some e-mails in the meantime and am already registered! Sorry, mate.
    But I will keep my eyes peeled and let you know if I see anyone else that's keen.
    Good luck!

11. ashmen

ashmen New Member

Awww, it's alright. Thanks anyways! :) are you taking the prep course by medentry?

12. Lydia Robertson

Lydia Robertson New Member

Hi, I'm currently studying for UMAT and I read one source that said that it would be helpful to borrow past Science competition papers and practice on those, does it help?