Visa for elective in Australia


New Member
I know it says you need a 456 or 676 visa for australia but can you just use a toursit visa to avoid all the extra effort of chest xrays etc, or will the hospital check my visa information??

Frank's mum

New Member
It depends how long you go for, I was there for 11 weeks altogether, 8 weeks of which was elective, and only needed a tourist visa. It's hidden away on the Oz visa official website, but it was definitiely okay for me to go on a tourist visa.

sana khan

New Member
i want to apply for electves in university of birmingham ..m a 4th yr mbbs cn i apply befor my fnal year n tell me plz how can i apply