USMLE 270+ STUDY TRICKS ONLINE

Discussion in 'USMLE Forum' started by Dr.Kevin USMLE, Mar 30, 2019.

1. Dr.Kevin USMLE

Dr.Kevin USMLE New Member

" $TUDY USMLE ONLINE: ONE-on-ONE " Today With Dr.Kevin Obeng-Marnu,MD : Have YOU been Trying to Pa$$ ? or do YOU want to ACE the " UNITED STATES MEDICAL LICENSING EXAMINATION ( USMLE ) With the Highest $CoRE ? $CHEDULE an ONLINE TUTORIAL APPOINTMENT with Dr.KEVIN USMLE NOW & MA$TER the SECRET$ & TRICK$ .. Doctors & Medical Students should contact us immediately through this :

Email : drkevinusmle (at) gmail ; ...

Thank You & Do have a Wonderful Day ...

These are my SOME OF MY FACEBOOK PAGES & PROFILES .. You can also Visit there sometimes for Medical Questions. I keep posting every now and then ..
    :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
    Dr.Kevin USMLE :-: DrKevin Obeng-Marnu :-: Kevin Obeng-Marnu :-: Kevin Obeng-marnu :-: (Drkevinneuro) NeuroSurgery :-: Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG) :-: National Board of Medical Examiners

Attached Files:

2. tanyabhardwaj

tanyabhardwaj New Member

Hey, I am looking for a dedicated study partner for USMLE. I have put my profile and study schedule on StudyPal. All my friends in New York use it to find study buddies and groups for USMLE test

sshubha83 likes this.
  3. Shane Lowney

Shane Lowney New Member

Thanks, for sharing this information, but the attached file is empty. Share another one if you have. My team shares this post with a group of students who studies at All Saints University. Medical students need this type of post. ASU medical college is the best Carribean medical college in the region.