Trainee tech SAS applications 2019

Nicky123

Hey everyone just wondering if anyone that applied for Argyll and Clyde has heard anything back after the shortlisting email? Been checking daily and my application still says 'in process' on my job scotland. I'm hoping no news is good news!
Their probably got it sorted but waiting for the go ahead to send out the email...
If not give them an email they’ll be glad to let you know what’s happening

Nicky123

Well done to everyone who’s sat the fitness test and interview so far. I’ve got mine tomorrow, very nervous!
Best of luck to everyone yet to sit it :)
You’ll be fine! It wasn’t as bad as i was expecting! You’ll be fine! Where you got it at?

Nicky123

So got some good and bad news! Unfortunately i haven’t been selected for a position at this time but been forward to putting my name on the pool to hopefully maybe get a post at a later date
Abit meh about it still feeling hopeful

Nicky123

So got some good and bad news! Unfortunately i haven’t been selected for a position at this time but been forward to putting my name on the pool to hopefully maybe get a post at a later date

Tim123

Likewise for me!

Michelle Cator

Bad news here I'm afraid. Didn't get an offer. Pretty disappointed. Well done Tim and Nicky!
Good luck to people doing interviews today! Xx

Amb

Sorry just noticed this, I’ve been doing 16 hour shifts so didn’t have time to think about it befor but I think I did ok, he said there where 99 applicants 24 interviewed and only 1 job at the moment ‍♀

Oh wow, only 1 job and 24 interviewed, that has just gave me the fear for Wednesday. Were you allowed to hold the weights up at your shoulders?

Fingers crossed Tim and Nicky that you get a position soon.

Sorry to hear that Michelle, apply again and you’ll smash it next time x

Lottie55

You can do what ever you want with the weights, there’s a possibility of going into the pool, but the job is in newton Stewart