Trainee tech SAS applications 2019

Amb

And I’m sure you get the choice of dumbbells or a bar, when is your interview? Amb has applied for Dumfries also and don’t think she has heard, I’m hoping no news is good news and it gives me longer to prepare, and pass my theory

Lottie have you heard anything? I got an email just there to say about an interview on the 12th of June. Can tell I’m on mat leave as the minute my phone beeped I opened it haha

Amb

Yes well done amb, Iv got the same email I’m on the 10th ☺ Let the prepping begin lol xx
Well done to you too. I will be going to the gym every night to practice the weights haha I’m taking it the interview is at the depot at the new aldi? X

Amb

Have you tried the weights yet? Yeah that’s where it is xx
Not yet, which I’m a little scared about. But I have been doing PT sessions, so I’m hoping I have a little strength haha oh perfect. It’s all getting real. I haven’t received my provisional licence back yet so can’t book my theory. When do you have your theory? X

Lottie55

Not yet, which I’m a little scared about. But I have been doing PT sessions, so I’m hoping I have a little strength haha oh perfect. It’s all getting real. I haven’t received my provisional licence back yet so can’t book my theory. When do you have your theory? X
My theory is the 7th , how long have you trained with your pt? Xx

Jenster75

Alright! The fitness test is better than I expected! You can wear gloves, and i had the bar up at my shoulders for the 3min 30kg! The girls were chatting through it which distracted me so that helped!

The questions fine too!
Hey there, so sorry didn't get back to you sooner about holding weights, dont seem to get notifications from this. Fantastic news getting through. Just the wait now for the answer. Hope they dont keep you hanging on too long.
Good luck to everyone else for fitness test and interviews.

Michelle Cator

Well done ☺ What questions did they ask you ? Xx
To be honest I can't remember.
There was one about teamwork, one about integrity...one about winning someone over. I can't remember the rest. It felt more like a casual chat than a formal interview which definitely put me at ease. Xx

Amb

My theory is the 7th , how long have you trained with your pt? Xx
Oh good luck with the theory. I was hoping to have mine done before the interview, but never mind.

Just for 4 weeks, so only started. I done the 30kg for 3 minutes yesterday and I was surprised that I managed it relatively comfortably. So hoping I will be fine for that x

Lana91

Hey everyone just wondering if anyone that applied for Argyll and Clyde has heard anything back after the shortlisting email? Been checking daily and my application still says 'in process' on my job scotland. I'm hoping no news is good news!

Em902

Well done to everyone who’s sat the fitness test and interview so far. I’ve got mine tomorrow, very nervous!
Best of luck to everyone yet to sit it :)