Trainee tech SAS applications 2019

Sol2408

Hey. I was unsuccessful in my interview I found out today. Just wondered how you both got on? I was wondering if anyone knows if I will need to redo my fitness test etc if I reapply? Also she didn’t mention the pool to me unfortunately. X
Sorry to hear that! Did you find the interview had gone well or was it quite difficult?

Brenna fc

They told me i would get email with interview date hopefully hear soon
Hi Emma, I have my fitness test in Falkirk on Saturday. How did you find yours? Were you able to use a weight bar for the 30kg or was it only dumbbells? Really struggling with the dumbbells. Have you heard any news yet? X

emma bell

It was only the dumbbells they allow you to use sadly but I struggled practicing as well but I felt when I was there the adrenaline helps you push through haven’t heard any news on interview yet

Brenna fc

It was only the dumbbells they allow you to use sadly but I struggled practicing as well but I felt when I was there the adrenaline helps you push through haven’t heard any news on interview yet
Thankyou. Do you have any advice at all lol? Struggling with my grip, hands are all rough from trying.
Good luck to you, hope you hear soon

emma bell

I was the same I did take gloves with me that helped you get a 20 second break I took this at the 2 min mark which helped me to adjust grip they recommend you take the 20 second