1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Thermometer

Discussion in 'Health Informatics' started by NattyC, Jun 16, 2005.

1. NattyC

NattyC New Member

The thermometer really has been revolutionary in medicine.

Thoughts.

2. Punky

Punky New Member

I'd say you're getting warmer....

3. NattyC

NattyC New Member

Ha! Thats a good one! And I loved Spaced! By the way.

4. trythis

trythis New Member

hmm, yeah sure, without it we can hardly found initial problems of our bodies. hot fever I mean. So it's nice to have the thermometer.

5. Rachel Moron

Rachel Moron New Member

Agreed! This is very effective and very useful thing. Which helps any common people to identify health issue like cold, fever. Though there are different types of thermometer also there is different ways to use this medical tool. This is very helpful to determine if someone is suffering from a fever. Some women use thermometers to determine ovulation by recording changes in body temperature. Formerly, glass thermometers were commonplace in both homes and doctor's offices. Digital thermometers are used orally, rectally and under the arm. The thread of the thermometer is quite fragile, and when it breaks it is nearly impossible to rejoin. Mercury thermometers tend to be much more durable under duress.

6. suga229

suga229 New Member

Yes bro, Agree! This is very effective and very useful thing. Which helps any common people to identify health issue like cold, fever.