1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Still haven't received UKCAT . . .

Discussion in 'UKCAT' started by SupaMega, Sep 23, 2006.

1. SupaMega

SupaMega New Member

why hasnt any1 else posted anything similiar ?!? i cant believe im the only who hasnt got theirs.

what can i doo??
    ive done the usual stuff: check junk/filters/check my add is correct with pearson/tried emailing ukcat and have yet to get a response.

this sucks, i wanted the results to make firm uni decisions and now will probably not get them at all as they dont resend them.

:mad:

2. ads

ads New Member

Hey SupaMega, I'm in the same boat as you.
    Did exam on the 19th August and still havnt heard anythin. Ive done all the checks. May be you cud try calling your test centre and seeing wot they say?!

3. Neil_C

Neil_C New Member

i am also in this particular boat. Sent em an email, jus a matter of waiting i guess.

4. Puff

Puff New Member

same here! it is soo frustrating! ive emailed them demanding "nicely" for my results hehe cos its passed the deadline nw.ive checked everywhere!! :(

5. Bashaar

Bashaar New Member

Yep. Sat mine 2nd September and still no results.. not sure what there is to do except to keep waiting and not go insane.

6. Kingkong

Kingkong New Member

ukcat

im in the same dilemma as well. i did mine on the 19th august but still not received my ukcat results.

7. SupaMega

SupaMega New Member

i just checked and i did mine on the 19th too....hmm that makes 3 ppl which i'd say is a slight coincidence. strange

8. e_leanor

e_leanor New Member

I did mine on the 4th Sept. still nothing.
    Soooo very pleased others haven't got theirs and I'm not the only one!
    Verry annoying tho.
    ele xx

9. J :)

J :) New Member

Make that 4 ppl! i did mine on 19th august too...why does it have to be us :mad:

i done all the usual aswell...checked inbox/junk...sent bout 2 emails to ukcat...made an enquiry (more like ur friendly complaint) which i sent twice! n guess what...no replies either yet! (thanks ukcat..thanks alot (!)what else are we supposed to do!

And if there still ppl out ther who aint gt ther results make urselves know...let us know when you took the test aswell.

10. ads

ads New Member

Any1 have any luck e-mailing ukcatresults@pearson.com? or sending online messages on the UKCAT website? GRRRRRRR very annoyed!!!

11. swirlaholic

swirlaholic New Member

omg same here....did the test on the 4th sep and still no result. What happened to 'all results will be sent by 22nd Sep, latest'...well thats outta the window!:rolleyes: ....emailed twice...no reply and emailed pearson vue aswell but....yep u guessed it....no reply.....do you think its got to do with WHERE we took our exam?.....like alpahabetical order or something?

....its now nearly 5.00...lets see how long we have to wait....who knows we might become doctors by the time we finally get them!!:p

12. e_leanor

e_leanor New Member

So where did people take them?
    I did mine in Morpeth, Northumberland

13. becs84

becs84 New Member

I sat mine on 7th Sept (the day before they starting giving them out automatically at the end of test - quite unfortunate) and haven't heard anything yet either, patience slowly running out!!

14. pilly

pilly New Member

i took mine on sept 7th at the southwark centre in london. no results yet.. not even after checking my email about 30 times yesterday.
    i even had a nightmare that i got 18/900 for all sections. :(

15. robniz

robniz New Member

plly, i took mine on sep 7th at southwark as well, like 3 oklockish. Maybe i saw u!

Anyway, let me know if u get your results coz im fed up of waiting and if you got them then considering i took it on the same day at the same place i should too

16. umbrellabird

umbrellabird New Member

i havent got mine either. i sat mine on the 2nd of Sept. :( not a happy bunny....

17. pilly

pilly New Member

Wow robniz, i sat mine at 12pm. Wasn't the test centre cold? i was freezing the whole time- so distracting. and there were a lot of people in the test room when i was taking it.
    sigh, i wonder what's wrong with our test results. maybe they're busy adding bonus points to them :) wishful thinking..

18. swirlaholic

swirlaholic New Member

Its not just those dates..i did mine on the 4th Sep and i know 2 people who did it on the same day and still havent got their results...i really dont know whats going on....one of my mates did it on the very first day when it started and she only got hers on Thursday!....do you think they lost them?...itll be funny if we have to do it all over again!!.

......ive checked my mail so many times that i havent even revised for exams that i got on Monday and i have to finish of my personal statement for the same day too....ive emailed them so many times.....their probably not even at work because of the weekend.....sitting in their gardens chilling while were here staring at our computers 24/7....argggghhhhhhh:confused:

19. swirlaholic

swirlaholic New Member

ive been trying to find a phone number everywhere but cant find one.....do you think if i call the test centre they would know?...they didnt seem to know anything about the UKCAT when i did the test......

...and yeah i used the online calculator.....it was rubbish....i think i should have just used the pen and paper, it probably would have been quicker....didnt even get half way through the maths!! and its my best subject!.........oh well whats done is done........hey if anyone gets their results......post them on the thread that has 'havent got ukcat results yet' or sumthing like that....so we all know.

#19 swirlaholic, Sep 23, 2006
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2006
  20. Kingkong

Kingkong New Member

ukcat

Where r u going to get the telephone number???