1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Selling GAMSAT material

Discussion in 'GAMSAT' started by amy_w, May 7, 2016.

1. amy_w

amy_w New Member

If anyone was interested I'm selling the GAMSAT Gold Standard book and GRADMED materials.

Looking to get rid of the remainder of my GAMSAT / UKCAT books of cheap to a good home! If you are interested in any of the below than send me a message :)

GAMSAT

I have the four official ACER GAMSAT booklets – 2 books containing sample questions and 2 containing a practice test each. All unmarked and perfect condition.

Written Communication for GAMSAT – A step by step approach (by Eira Makepeace)

Organic chemistry for dummies – good condition, no markings but has a crease on the front page.

AS and A-Level Biology AQA textbook (2008) plus Letts A2 in a week Biology. Like new condition

Section 2 – A.C Grayling books - The Form of Things and The Meaning of Things. These contain multiple short essays on numerous topics such as love, wealth, religion, suicide etc.

UKCAT
    Succeeding in the UKCAT by Matt Green et al. 4th Edition. - 414 pages of questions and answers.

Passing the UKCAT and BMAT 2011 edition by Felicity Taylor et al.

Practice tests for Diagrammatic & Abstract Reasoning by Peter Rhodes

2. hayleyc

hayleyc New Member

i'

hello I would be interested..arethey still available?

3. Kitty Reynish

Kitty Reynish New Member

4. Charlotte Robertson

Charlotte Robertson New Member

I have the full set of preparation materials from the course, including the practice papers. I can give you my email address if you would like to arrange buying them. Thanks. Charlotte.

5. hayleyc

hayleyc New Member

lovely...but I have the gamsat booklets...I've forgotten what it is you had left to sell...but if it is diff to those then yes i'll have them!! my email address is hayleymoney@yahoo.co.uk

6. Ak Shahz

Ak Shahz New Member

Hi. How much is gamsat gold standard book please? Thanks
    ak