completely flopped my ukcat got:
VR-500
QR-480
AR-540
DA-520
but im still gonna apply, no doubt about it

FCLiv

Ooh_la said:
Finally got mine today after waiting for ages!!

lol that is great , consistent and then uber at DA.
Man i bet you have chosen where you are going to apply then?!

nayyar

hi everyone this is ma first post, i got my results today
got 500, 560, 510, 480 (average=
im glad i didn't do too badly

umbrellabird

VR 700
QR 630
AR 660
DA 620

not bad :) so glad i didnt completely screw up my QR bit like i thought i did!

Edit:i'm not really illiterate as my spelling this morning may have implied - just look at my VR score! hehe

Last edited:

nayyar

completely flopped my ukcat got:
VR-500
QR-480
AR-540
DA-520
but im still gonna apply, no doubt about it
well done mate. nice to see your still determined.
hope u can rite a great personal statement to make up for a lowish score

Deagle

Sat mine this morning. Prepared for it by wasting money on the wafer-thin book, drinking a boat-load of coffee and arguing with the invidulator about whether I was allowed a calculator or access to the keyboard.

Words - 630. Pleased with this as I'm cr*p at english. Was okay for time
Sums - 760. Went as fast as possible with the click-wait-click-wait calculator after reading people struggled for time on this section. Got to about q30 and had to start guessing.
Shapes n squiggles - 640. Was okay for time, just didn't 'get' some sets and had to guess.
Codes - 560. By this time the caffine had kicked in and everything seemed to decode to 'me, increase(need), toilet'. Spent too long on early ones and had to guess the last few. Can't believe someone got 900 on this section!

So average of 647. Very relieved it's over.

Good luck to everyone else & hope the unis interpret this years results very loosely.

esy999

VR - 530:confused:
QR - 690:D
AR - 630
DA - 660

Average - 628

Was there a calculator on the quantitive one? I didnt see no calc!!! Totally messed up the verbal one though!

Last edited:

Amar15

Hey first post :D.

Yeah took it on the 18th

VR:740
QR:720
DAMN SHAPES:680(i hate shapes, why couldn't they use colour it got boring)
DA:770

Avg: 727.5

eldopol123

VR - 600
QR - 680
AR - 680
DA - 500 (i am sooo upset!!!!!!!!!)
Average - 615 (omg!!!!, thats less than 70 %,ive never got less than 85% in any test!!!!"
But i couldnt help feeling during the test, how pointless it was!!!! the ukcat book did help a bit, to be honest!! ah wel, BMAT to go!!
Congrats on all ppl who did the ukcat, u all hav good marks!

gymmet

eldopol123 said:
Average - 615 (omg!!!!, thats less than 70 %,ive never got less than 85% in any test!!!!"
To be fair it's not like a test where you get a percentage. And seeing as we don't know how it's scored, you can't say you've definitely got less than 70%. Like someone's said before, at med school you'll have to get used to not getting top marks. Don't be upset, your score is good ;)

Amar15

nasseem said:
well dun amar.
where u applyin
Cheers,

I'm applying to Kings (my first choice), Imperial, Nottingham and probably Queen Mary (although I'm really not sure on the last option).