1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Revision buddy in Nottingham!

Discussion in 'GAMSAT' started by saba89, May 20, 2012.

1. saba89

saba89 New Member

Hi!
    I am looking to do the GAMSAT for the first time in September and applying for the 2013 entry. I am just getting the hang of what material is good to revise from etc, and I have just ordered the Griffiths GAMSAT review, though I haven't looked at it yet.
    Is there anyone in Nottingham in a similar position as me and would like a study partner, especially for the Chemistry and Physics part?!
    Please message me if you are :)

2. aspiring medico

aspiring medico New Member

Hi I am based in Derby and would really like a study partner. Please pm me if interested. Thanks.

3. spl2409

spl2409 New Member

If anyone feels, like me, that their Gamsat Sep 2012 performance was seriously lacking and wants to form a study group in Nottingham for March/Sep 2013, let me know.

4. Zenum

Zenum New Member

Hi,

I'm also looking for a GAMSAT buddy but I'm not from Nots, I'll also be sitting the exam in March 2013 and was wondering to get a study buddy!

Zenum

5. rad

rad New Member

hi,
    i live in northamptonshire.I wanted to discuss physics and chem problems.we can mail photographs of questions and discuss on email/study group.Some of the Acer Chem qts are very tough--(qt 18-23 purple acer)and it is useful to know what is generally a tough question and what should be attempted etc.Study groups are specially useful for this.Anyone wants to join an online discussion forum?

6. iriny14

iriny14 New Member

hey do you still have your study group going? i would like to join

iriny14@yahoo.com