Research

Discussion in 'Embryology' started by hesham2015, Apr 16, 2008.

1. hesham2015

hesham2015 New Member

hello,
    I've a research about "Full term PLACENTA"
    Please, post me a link about that.
    dr_hesham2015@yahoo.com
    thanks in advance

2. haudenosaunee

haudenosaunee New Member

I have mailed you about your research topic.
    Whether you got the mail mate..

3. Kyle2008

Kyle2008 New Member

Embryology is the study of the development of an embryo. An embryo is defined as any organism in a stage before birth or hatching, or in plants, before germination occurs.Embryology refers to the development of the fertilized egg cell (zygote) and its differentiation into tissues and organs. After cleavage, the dividing cells, or morula, becomes a hollow ball, or blastula, which develops a hole or pore at one end.
    ==============================
    Kyle
    Our mission is to provide high quality end to end solutions to the BPO segment in a manner that will improve the operational efficiency while reducing the cost of the services to the client.
    4thdimension1@gmail.com

4. Kyle2008

Kyle2008 New Member

Research is defined as human activity based on intellectual application in the investigation of matter. The primary aim for applied research is discovering, interpreting, and the development of methods and systems for the advancement of human knowledge on a wide variety of scientific matters of our world and the universe. Research can use the scientific method, but need not do so.
    ===========================
    Kyle
    Our mission is to provide high quality end to end solutions to the BPO segment in a manner that will improve the operational efficiency while reducing the cost of the services to the client.
    4thdimension1@gmail.com