1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PS review

Discussion in 'Personal Statements and UCAS forms' started by FLmedicine20, Sep 18, 2009.

1. FLmedicine20

FLmedicine20 New Member

I honestly would like someone I don't know to read my personal statement and tell me what they think. If are willing, please respond with your e-mail. Thank you, from across the pond!

2. paperchain

paperchain New Member

Hello there :) I've seen that no one has replied on this thread to your post, so if you are still looking for someone to read over your PS I would be happy to. I'm a bit busy this weekend with moving and so on, but if you are ok with a reply coming late Sunday or early next week then just PM me and I'll give you an email address to send it to :)
    I'm a second year at HYMS, which I see you are conflicted about as your fourth choice =P (I think it's great btw!)
    PS, if you want someone else to look it over, there's actually a sticky post at the top of the 'Personal Statements' page where lots of people have posted if they would be willing to check personal statements :)