plab part 1 study material

ambreenrizwan

hi,
I am appearing in plab part 1 in Jan 2008.I ve done preparation from the following books:
Oxford handbook of clinical medicine.
Oxford handbook of clinical specialities.
OXford handbook of accident and emergency medicine.
couple of important EMQS books like,Una coales ,Rxpg series etc.
I would be thankful if anyone let me know that , does these books are relevent and sufficient to clear the exam?
Regards

ALI999

hm

i think this is more than enough.rxpg series are the best books. i did only first aid for plab by tyagi & vidyathi. & i got 75%. so pay more attention to emqs & sbas rather than on rattafying the text. best of luck.

Dr. D

Just to post some tips for the exam, check out the following sites for study tips. I was sent an email recently about the following online MCQ's website:
MBBSexams.com
PLABpracticeExams.com
MedicalStudentExams.com

spark_olo

Originally Posted by Dr. D
Just to post some tips for the exam, check out the following sites for study tips. I was sent an email recently about the following online MCQ's website:
MBBSexams.com
PLABpracticeExams.com
MedicalStudentExams.com
Hi Dr. D, are you a medic or you are just advertising these websites! MBBSExams and Medical Student dot com are the same site and plab practice is a search site.

Not of very much use for a newbie and low on resources like me........

send me information about PLAB

HI ,
i m dr samreen,i passed my MBBS in december 2007 from
LUMHS PK,now i want to do PLAB so plz help me by sending
details about PLAB exam.

thanks

Dhaks

Hello, I would be so grateful if you could send me the PLAB material too. Is it possible to send through mail?

Fechael

Hello, I'm requesting for the plab materials, will be grateful if u can send it to me through mail if that's possible. Thank you

DrVVS

request for plab material

I have material for plab 2014 to share. Drop me a reply. We can all pass with proper material and time management.
could you please help me with the plab materials too? It would certainly be of great help.
thanking you in advance
vvs

mjai

Hi Sammy,
Can you please send me materials as well. thanks a lot,
best wishes
MJ
drmrityunjai at g mail dot com