PG Courses

John Wright

New Member
If anyone who is a GP or a Family practitioner wishes to do postgraduate study I would recommend one year Postgraduate Diploma XXX, from Rila Institute of Health Sciences and Plymouth University, London ( Only 1-day face to face session and everything else is delivered online. Great for working doctors.