Offers ! ! ! !

Keeno

That is the funniest thing I've ever read concerning Orkney.
I think we're on parr with Orkney in terms of temperature.
I did get a tan in my back garden the other day...

You should put a picture of yourself in your avatar, it's the in-thing to do.
ayye.

:]
it wasn't funny for me. I was the one looking like a lobster for ages. Orkney is a weird place. One minute it is blisteringly hot then the next it is a downpour.

no. as I said. if you ever have the misfortune of meeting me...

Mark____

Don't be negative, my friend.
I'm an ugly sod too.
Being ugly is a great advantage - people take you much more seriously
:)

Mark____

Do you like being taken seriously Dr G?

(You'd better be doing your investig for tomorrow because JONSEY THE BIG FAT SHITFACECXXXCK will be wanting meat.)

Miss M.

Screw you. You must be soberingly serious then. Jooookkee.
No. I am not doing my investig I'm ambling through new media. I will have it done for Friday. This is acceptable isn't it?? Isn't it??

Jonesy can have meat, in the form of my foot in his ass. Mrs Big bum won't be chuffed either, hay gee. Fit can ye dee?

Mark____

Noooo, I'll have to attempt mine for tomorrow.
I must.

I didn't tell mother about the phonecall... she was out and Rachel took it. Suggers said she had to phone him back but I figured, three weeks left - whit can they do?
So yes, she's in the dark.
Did your mother go schizo?

:/

Miss M.

My parents were ticked, yes. I did my best to convince them but I'm starting to think they're not buying it anymore...
Acch weel. They're over it now though, mother said to go and see Jonesy but like hay I'm doing that. On the message he said it was just because I'd truanted chem today, didn't mention the other 56 times. :S. However, it may have been because we breezed in one door and out the other before the "lesson" started. Good crack like.

Mark____

Well, I did my usual nose-in-the-air-oh-sorry-I-didn't-see-you strut right past his snout this morning before I came in.
And THEN we got caught at the vendings by Knighteybabez and I was all smiles and giggles which is reeeeeally a bit of a cheek to be honest...

It's funny how I get "We need to discuss if we're puting him forward for the exam" and you get "go see Jonesy"
I could actually wring that stupid idiot's disgusting crow neck. He actual makes my blood boil. If only I knew the bond enthalpy of blood I'd shove him in a nice big heated container and watch him explode.

Keeno

Nice to know you guys enjoy school then :p and possess such amazing respect for your teachers. Honestly kids these days. Don't know what discipline is ;) Bring back the belt I say :)

Mark____

Nice to know you guys enjoy school then :p and possess such amazing respect for your teachers. Honestly kids these days. Don't know what discipline is ;) Bring back the belt I say :)
Oh, I believe the belt should be brought back - I just think it should be the pupils wielding the thing.

:D

Keeno

Oh, I believe the belt should be brought back - I just think it should be the pupils wielding the thing.

:D
That would be the ULTIMATE test of discipline. Never mind being good... Can you refrain from using it on your teachers? It will be like the Kipling poem. When you can resist the temptation to belt your teachers you will be a man my son ;)

Just accepted offer this morning so no turning back now...

Keeno

the same time as it took you to reply to the question marks Mark. Yes I will be bemused if anyone talks to me. Not just you. I know of two people going. One who left my school last year and one who I met at MUN- note I do not know them that well per se.

Last edited:

Keeno

Well THAT'S a turn down.
Geezo, try to build bridges with people and they shoot you down in flames.
Saaaaake.

:p
Did I mention anything about that? As far as I am aware I was only shooting myself down in flames surely? I never said anything about you or not wanting to talk to you. Just the converse. No one will want to talk to me if the past 6 years are anything to go by :(

Keeno

If it's any consolation, I've fallen out with most people in my year and all I can do about it when I think about it is giggle :D
Finding people you actually like at High School is difficult - I think it's more about who irritates you least.

Aye, if I'm there I'll speak. Not that I know what you look like, but my mind's eye pictures 5"5, skinny with blonde hair. Maybe glasses.
aye?
I haven't fallen out with anyone ever basically. Problem is all of my close friends ain't so close. They live in different countries.

So I am just a stereotype nerd then? How did you know ;)? Seriously if you still think that when you meet me I will be very surprised.

Hang on scrap that. Yes that is the case. That is me in a nutshell ;)

Last edited:

Keeno

Hmm. Friends from far away always seem better than ones at hand. Usually it's just an illusion. Do you go to a poosh squchool?

Aren't you a nerd? I wasn't sure if you were, sometimes you're quite funny but I'm sure I read somewhere that your first choice was Edinburgh and that raised alarm bells :p

ARE you a geek or aren't you?
you may indeed think I go to a posh school. So posh I can spell the word ;) prone to more than a few typos myself :) But as said before my parents don't pay anything. So am I posh? Who knows... But seriously me funny??

Well you got the grades to get into medicine so does that not make you a nerd by default too? To me that is just being fairly normal. Edinburgh was my first choice. Admittedly it was the only place i had visited up until interviews and am still convinced it is the course that would most suit me. And I could save a bucket load of cash by staying at home which is really a very good thing, especially given just how skint I will be in 5 years time.

Anyway better be going home. Got a NAB tomorrow and an email from one of my distant friends to reply to.