OFFERS!!!:d

Keeno

Congratulations. I am so cheesed off!! I haven't even got an interview and they are handing out offers! At this rate I am never going to get one :(

Lorah

well done Jenny!! when did you have your interview? i have mine on the 16th Jan and i cant wait lol but just wondering how long they took to offer you a place :) xoxox

Jenny Lockhart

thanks so much. it was on 6th december so pretty quick!!
i asked one of the interviewers when will we find out about the decision of our application and he said that two people interview a select number of people and then give out offers/rejections so theres no way of knowing wen u will get a decision.
good luck to you tho! is aberdeen your first choice? it is mine!! :)

blush_on88

Anybody is an international applicant..??

anybody is an international applicant...? have you heard anything from ur uni? thanksS,,,

dsmith89

Got an Unconditional through on UCAS Track today as well! :eek:
My interview was only on the 13th so really quick turnaround.
The interviewers said that they want to get through everyone so I wouldn't hear until about March but then I got the email today!
V. Chuffed :D
totally agree Jenny, amazing present!
Best of luck to everyone!

caaaaaroline

congratulations! that's terrific- you're so lucky to know so early on.
just wondering, is there anyone else out there who had an aberdeen interview late nov/early dec who hasn't heard anything yet?
just me?
(beginning to think that's not a good thing...)

Miss Monkey

Good luck Lorah. :) No idea why I'm in this thread really as I'm not applying for Aberdeen (too far away for me hehe!) but here I am! Well done to those who have offers.

Shammy

Got a conditional yesterday! yay! had my interview at start of december, condition is to get a 2.1 in current degree (biomed at aberdeen!). Appeared on UCAS track in late morning and on Aberdeen portal the next day.

I know a lot you are getting nervous waiting for answers. just hold on, not long to go!

FionaBrid

congratulations!!!!!! im still waiitng meself but judging on my current exam performance an offer would be wasted on me

amzydee

well done everyone with offers! you are the same as me caroline, unless u have been offered a place since you posted that comment. I am starting to really worry now too,I had my interview on the 13th of december and i have already done my A levels, so if i was to be a offered a place it would be unconditional like jenny, but i haven't heard a thing!!! ;'( nooooo!

Mark____

AYE
but
no
but

Does anyone have an offer from both Glasgow and Aberdeen?
Anyone know of anyone who has an offer from both ... ?