Liverpool A101 GEM 2014

Discussion in 'Liverpool Medical School' started by Merrsonn, Dec 18, 2013.

1. Merrsonn

Merrsonn New Member

Hey guys

Has anyone heard anything from Liverpool yet? People started receiving interview offers around this time last year. Do we even know the GAMSAT cut-off scores for this year?

2. cactus_farmer

cactus_farmer New Member

haha looks like no-one is going, no wonder I fluked a place.

3. liverpoolgrad

liverpoolgrad New Member

4. Godspeed

Godspeed New Member

Hey Guys,

I'm a grad medic starting in September.
    Just looking for other grads to share a house with (don't fancy going back into halls or sharing with freshers).
    Let me know if anyone's interested

5. liverpoolgrad

liverpoolgrad New Member

Hey Godpseed, good to see another liverpool grad on here! I think its a great idea to try and live oustide halls, I live with 3 other grads this year that I met through the facebook group last year and its much cheaper and nicer than halls! If you need any help with anything let me know.

Another grad medic in the year above is renting a house he bought here for the next academic year, if anyone is interested I can give you more details

6. tapchi18.net

tapchi18.net New Member

Hey Godpseed, good to see another liverpool grad on here! I think its a great idea to try and live oustide halls, I live with 3 other grads this year that I met through the facebook group last year and its much cheaper and nicer than halls! If you need any help with anything let me know.

Another grad medic in the year above is renting a house he bought here for the next academic year, if anyone is interested I can give you more details

7. amainian

amainian New Member

Hi Godspeed!
    I am older medic starting next year. Just finished the foundation year! I didn't fancy living in halls again either ha! I actually bought a house in Liverpool and still have a couple of rooms left to rent so if you're interested, send me a message!
    Looking forward to meeting you in September!

8. hopeful28

hopeful28 New Member

Hi all!

Hope you're looking forward to September. Just to let you know, I've got a 4 bed house on Edinburgh road which needs another spot filling, as the fourth tenant has recently dropped out. So if there's anyone out there looking for a space, let me know and we'd be happy to help out!