Interviews are out!

2009?

yeah.. from the email it seemed as if theres going to be lots of people called for this period 6-16 january and theres a few sessions a day so don't worry because i suppose it will take a few days for them to invite everyone

AndrewD

oh man, nothing in mine!

Are those who have interviews school-leavers on the 5 year course? Have any graduates been given an interview yet?

jonbonbon

I've got an interview!! so happy! yeah im a school leaver doing a-levels. Bad timing tho, right in the middle of my january modules! not that im complaining! wohoo!!

rat-a-tattat

i got an interview!! yay!! my first one!!!! hmm. does anybody know how long the iterviews last, if there are tours or anythin? coz i need to book my flight?? coz i know its roughly about 70m mins for the interview

jonbonbon

hope there is a tour, i've never been to Dundee before, never mind the medical school! 10 interviews is intense, anyone know what format they will take? do they each ask about a different aspect like does one test commitment to medicine, another testing understanding of current medical issues?

jonbonbon

no one knows really i guess. But as they didnt give out rejections to anyone who didnt get an interview, i'd say theres still a chance that more will be given out. keep ur chin up!

Boab Gibb

Yup, I've got a Dundee interview too now (It's my first one!)

It's booked for Wednesday (the 7th, I think?) at 2.45. In all honesty, I really wouldn't choose to move to Dundee unless I had to so even though, it's my second last choice, it will be good practice for my Glasgow Interview (fingers crossed I get one!)

Anyway, all of you who haven't had confirmation don't panic! No-one seems to have been rejected yet so it's fine!

Also, I too wanna know how these multiple interviews work? Are they all the same or are each of them about a specific area of medicine?

Thanks folks.

hoonosewot88

When did you recieve the interview offer Boab?
I'm curious as to whether they're still sending them out or whether it was all just in that one batch.
The Dundee website explains about the interview process, all of the mini interviews will be focussed on a specific area i would imagine (the NHS, ethics, why medicine, why dundee etc)