1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Interview Quetions University of East Anglia

Discussion in 'University of East Anglia Medical School' started by viperbite123@gmail.com, Feb 12, 2009.

1. viperbite123@gmail.com

Hi, i was wondering if anyone has had interviews from East Anglia and as to what Questions they were asked?? Are the 7 interviwes intimidating/effective/depressing??? I have an interview in a few days, i dont really stand much of a chance, so any help would be HUGELY appreciated!!

Thanks

2. Huzaifah007

Huzaifah007 New Member

If you're in the right mood, theyre the most fun you'll have in a serious life-changing interview. Each interviewer has his own way of interviewing, some are nice, some are the opposite. I'd suggest getting there early, meeting as many people as possible t get a feel of the place. Ofcourse, you'll need to prepare in advance, including preparing for ethical questions that may come up.

3. blayney

blayney New Member

In all honesty I don't think its fair giving out the questions to people who haven't had their interview yet as it gives them an unfair advantage over everyone else. Just read up on the course and prepare well and you should be fine.

4. SupraSpinatous

SupraSpinatous New Member

Amen to that!

5. viperbite123@gmail.com

Pffff... im not expecting questions and their answers mate... as if anyone would do that!!!! Im more interested in how the interviewers were!!! As you can see, no one has posted Qns!! :p its a bit competitive you see...

Seeing that you had interviews...anyone heard back from UEA yet??