Information about specialty training, help

Greetings,

I am a medical student from Bolivia soon to become a licensed GP in my country. Lately, I have started taking interest in the possibility of doing my specialty training in the UK.

I would like to apply for specialty training in the UK, since all Latin American Students are booking all spanish-speaking countries (such as Spain), and even though we have a lot of information and close friends that accomplished doing a specialty training in these countries, I don't know one person that has done it, or even tried, in the UK.

I have many questions about what would be the steps needed to apply for a specialty training in the UK.

1.- As a Bolivian citizen, am I eligible for specialty training? (My University is listed in the Avicenna Directory).
2.- Once I get my medical license in my country, what steps do I need to take in order to get a license to practice in the UK (if it is needed to undertake specialty training?
3.- What tests, if any, do I need to take? (e.g. MIR in Spain)
4.- Are there courses I can take to prepare myself for the relevant tests?
5.- What is the average salary for foreign doctors that have been admitted to a specialty training scheme?

I am sure there are a lot of webpages available with all the information I need, but since I am just starting to gather some information, I really don't know where to start.
It would be really helpful if you could provide me with the first steps in order to seek and accomplish all the requirements needed.

Kind regards,

Alejandro Encinas