1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I am from the US and i am going into 11th Grade. What should i start doing now?

Discussion in 'International Medical Students' started by AliDoctor20, Aug 17, 2013.

1. AliDoctor20

AliDoctor20 New Member

Hello, my name is Ali Shah and I'm in grade 11 in Washington state, USA. Im taking ap classes and I'm very serious on becoming a doctor. I would like advice from you guys if I should study in Europe, Poland or in the US? Also now what should I do in high school that will prepare me for becoming a medical student. Also what is the cheapest country to study medicine in? Thank you very much!

2. chemlover143

chemlover143 New Member

hi ali,

there are a lot of cheap med schools in europe that also dont require a bachelors degree so you skip that cost.. you can just take an entrance exam.. you def need to do research into which schools are you interested in... here is a website that offers a prep course and also suggests good/cheap schools to go to..medicaldoctor-studies.com thats def your cheapest route.. make sure you do research to make sure that you can practice in the usa afterwards but i think that you can