1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Graduate Entry Interview Preparation

Discussion in 'Mature Students' started by RAJC, Sep 21, 2012.

1. RAJC

RAJC New Member

Hey Everyone,

Almost ready to send the UCAS form off and also since I'm applying to Cambridge the CGCM one as well. I've got a few weeks before I start back at Uni and want to get some interview preparation done before I go back. Just wondering how people are going about preparing for the interviews. What books or websites are people using? Would be good to build up a collection of book or websites for everyone to use.

At the moment I'm focusing on knowing as much as I can about the course, keeping up to date with current medical issues and working on ethical topics. Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

Good luck to everyone applying.

2. Dr_Scully

Dr_Scully New Member

Looking at 'how to get into med school' and talking to myself on the train a lot.
    Yes I look crazy, no I don't care.

3. Bananagirl333

Bananagirl333 New Member

Hey guys! I ust ordered GSCE and A-level revision guides for chemistry and Biology from Amazon...even though I have a Biology BSc, Immunology MSc and I'm now doing a PhD! I have forgotten ABSOLUTELY everything! Would have totally failed the mock interview on the Cambs website. I'm just going to read through those and make some notes (in between writing a PhD thesis...100,000 words...easy!), read New Scientist and keep up to date with NHS news.

Hey...we might not even get an interview!!!

Dr_Scully, is it worth buying that book?

Thanks X