1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Graduate entry applicants or students

Discussion in 'Imperial College School of Medicine' started by DrDani, Jan 8, 2013.

1. DrDani

DrDani Member

Has anyone applied here with an adult nursing degree, and received a place?? Not sure whether to apply here or not.

2. messi10

messi10 New Member

as long as your degree matches their specific entry criteria sheet (available on their website). you should go ahead and apply. however i do not think adult nursing involves any lab work. imperial require 100+ hours of lab work.

3. efia77

efia77 New Member

Your best bet would be to call them up directly and ask about it. I had the same issue with not being sure my degree would be suitable due to the 100 hours of lab work requirement, but the lady I spoke to said they were not too strict about it, and that the cadaver dissection I have carried out and in some cases even clinical visits would be sufficient.

However, like I said, don't take my word for it, call them up and ask for yourself. Here's the number I used - +44 (0)20 7594 7259. They may be a bit busy now with interviews and processing applications but it's still worth trying to give them a call sometime this week. If not, I'm assuming you're finding out for 2014 entry so you've got a fair bit of time still.

Also, here is the link for their graduate degree checklist messi10 referred to - https://workspace.imperial.ac.uk/ugprospectus/Public/Graduate Entry Checklist.pdf.

Hope this helps a bit! :)