1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GP practices in Shrewsbury/ Telford?

Discussion in 'Keele University Medical School' started by malevolent_elephant, Feb 18, 2013.

1. malevolent_elephant

malevolent_elephant New Member

Hi Keele students!

Has anyone had a GP placement in Shrewsbury/ Telford/ Wellington or anywhere around there? I'm a London medical student but I'm trying to organise my final year community medicine placement in Shropshire for financial/ life reasons! Kind of need to do it in the next few weeks so I need to find a practice that will take me for 6 weeks! Anyone know any decent teaching practices?

2. Catchetat

Catchetat New Member

Hi there.

I heard radbrook surgery shrewsbury is pretty good. If you search GP Practice Shrewsbury on Google maps you might get more results. Hope that helps.

3. thesaltyflower

thesaltyflower New Member

Hi,
    I'm a 4th year at Keele currently on placement in Shrewsbury. I had a placement at Radbrook Green Surgery in May and it was brilliant- so if you can get there I would second Catchetat in saying it's a fantastic place. Really good teaching, easy to get to from central Shrewsbury and conveniently located next door to a very good fish&chip shop!