GEM funding on UCAS

Discussion in 'Personal Statements and UCAS forms' started by Dann, Sep 25, 2013.

  1. Dann

    Dann New Member

    Sep 25, 2013
    Likes Received:
    I am applying for 3 grad entry courses and 1 5 year course at the moment. However on UCAS I am not sure what student support fee code to put, because I'd have to privately fund tuition (5 year course) but would also be applying for student finance (maintenance loan etc.) and would be getting an NHS bursary. The choices are 01. Private Funding, 02. Student finance, 03. dhss/regional health. Obviously my entitlement to bursaries and student finance will be different depending on whether I do a 4 or 5 year course, which confuses things even more!

    Also what do unis need as proof of ability to privately fund the course?

Share This Page