1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GAMSAT stuff

Discussion in 'GAMSAT' started by hayleyc, Mar 29, 2017.

1. hayleyc

hayleyc New Member

I have a huge amount of gamsat prep stuff I no longer want..i have had very ill health and after another operation i'm ditching the doctor thing completely....please feel free to make an offer on anything, the prices are more 'guidelines' as captain barbossa would say.....I also have several things as files on my computer which I can transfer and you can print out/keep on your machine: Here goes

A2 biology in a week
    Gradmed course (hefty books): organic chem, physics, general chem,strategy guide, biology, written communication, two sim tests.

Gradmed massivey thick simulated test 1-10 and 11-20 and section 1 exams

Acer 4 booklets questions, practice tests etc.

Grayling: thinking of answers and one more similar by same author
    written comm for gamsat (makepeace)

Ozimed
    mediprep
    des o neill
    medired
    gansat guru.............all these are lareg computer files and are hefty..i should know I once printed the whole lot out and my printer nearly died!!!!!!

good luck to all and please feel free to message with q's etc or email me..can I oput an email address on here without getting told off? i'll wait until someone messages me in case!!!

I also have some BMAT and ukCAT stuff too....a lot of it actually so do ask.

2. hayleyc

hayleyc New Member

I also have doctor books for inspiration....direct red, trust me i'm a junior doctor, do no harm, complications and naked surgeon, these will eb cheaper than the above!!!

3. Oxblue

Oxblue New Member

Hi hayleyc,

I hope your health improves, sad to hear that you are giving this up.

May I ask, did you take the GAMSAT and what did you think?

I'm a mature student looking at taking it in Sept 2017 and would like to see what the "guide" price is on all the Gradmed stuff? I think I'm rusty on the science stuff and need some major help there.

4. hayleyc

hayleyc New Member

hi there, I never got that far unfortunately....I can send you mediprep, acer and gamsat guru and ozimed and des o neill via file transfer....if you paid say £25 for all of that..lots of science in there....I also bught myself a big biology textbook and 'maths for a level chem' which is brilliant.....I spent a huge amount of money on all this stuff so am just trying to recoup a bit of it......my degree was biology so that side of things for me was ok, the chem was okay too but the physics and maths was the hardest to study for me!!! I wish you lots of luck...let me know if you want the files or anything else from the above list...I also have some a level rev gudes for chem and bio and a new book called basic physics which I never got round to using.....I don't feel too sad at giving up, I've had cancer at a young age, two major ops and all I want to do now is be with my children, the whole being a doctor thing has paled into insignificance in many ways.....best wishes xx

5. hayleyc

hayleyc New Member

oh and if you wanted all the gamsat stuff (excliuding postage..which might be reasonably large!!) i'd say £60 the lot and believe me I paid hhundreds and hundreds for it all!!! xxxx

6. Oxblue

Oxblue New Member

Hi again,

That sounds great. I'll take the GAMSAT stuff thanks! I have the Des O'Neill stuff, so I am going to stick with that. Your post doesn't have the gradmed "math for science" book - do you have that in the GAMSAT pile too?

About the postage, I could arrange for a courier to pick them up at your convenience?

7. hayleyc

hayleyc New Member

yes that sounds great......how would you like to pay....bank transfer or paypal ? yes I think I do have the maths for science book too so i'll include that in there too!!

If you sort the payment, i'll bundle it all up and you let me know about the courier. My home address is: Welynda, elsing road, lyng, Norwich, Norfolk, NR9 5RR

Hayley

8. Oxblue

Oxblue New Member

Hi,

Paypal is best for me. Could you give me the weight and dimensions (of the box) so that I can look-up my best rate.

Thanks

9. hayleyc

hayleyc New Member

dimensions wil be A4...weight approx. 3.6kg....does that sound right??!! the lady at the post office thought it would cost about £12 ish to send

10. hayleyc

hayleyc New Member

paypal address is paypal.me/Hayley954

11. Oxblue

Oxblue New Member

Hi Hayley,

Thank you so much for going to the post office. That sounds right for an A4, but you have not given me the height of the box.

Please could you send it to my email and I will send you the label once I have sent you the money and we have agreed on the collection date/time.

oxbluemed94 on gmail

Thank you so much