1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gamsat Materials for Sale

Discussion in 'GAMSAT' started by JNC, Apr 23, 2012.

1. JNC

JNC New Member

I am currently selling my GAMSAT preparation materials which I used to achieve a score of 76 (top 1-2%) in the September 2010 exam. I held onto these in case they were useful at medical school but realise that they would be of more benefit to someone taking the exam this year. All of the materials are unmarked, in excellent condition and ready for someone who is preparing to take the exam this September.

Materials for sale include:

• Acer GAMSAT Practice Materials (Sample Questions, Practice Questions & Practise Test 1) - £25
      These are the same versions that are available as e-books through the Acer website. Up unto this year they used to be sold as hardcopies and I think are much easier to work from than an e-copy. Current cost on Acer website is more than £50 for the e-versions which are identical.
    • Letts A Level Exam Practice Questions for Biology, Chemistry and Physics (3 books) - £25
    • Ozimed GAMSAT Practice Tests 1-10 - £100 (Current cost on the Ozimed website is £210)
    • GRADMED Notes from their GAMSAT course which I bought second hand from someone who had attended the £2300(!!) course - £125
    • Full set of Des O’Neill Science Notes for Biology, Chemistry and Physics including hundreds of practice questions - £125
    • All of the notes for Des O’Neill’s ‘Writing Better Essays’ notes including my practice essays and feedback - £50 (Course including feedback costs £250)
    • Griffiths GAMSAT Review (PDF) - £20 (Current cost on the GamsatReview website is £35)

I would prefer to sell all of the materials together and so would sell everything at a reduced total rate of £375 +P&P

If you do buy everything together, I’ll also offer a 45 minute telephone meeting giving guidance on how to make the best use of the materials and how best to prepare for the GAMSAT & UKCAT exams, UCAS application and interviews. I received 4 interviews and offers from all of those that I attended and I’ve also since lectured on how to successfully apply to medical school.

IM me with queries.

2. JNC

JNC New Member

All sold.

3. Sarah92

Sarah92 New Member

Hi,

I am selling the following GAMSAT prep material I used for the GAMSAT :

Organic chemistry for dummies
    Organic chemistry 1 workbook for dummies
    Examcrackers 1001 Questions in MCAT
    Examcrackers 2nd edition MCAT 101 passages in MCAT
    Physics 1 for dummies
    Letts Revise AS and A2 physics
    Gradmed Gamsat bio, chem and physics, written communication and stimulated questions course notes
    Des o neills Gamsat preparation course
    Ozimed gamsat practice tests
    The meaning of things applying philosophy to life
    MEDIRED Gamsat preparation study guide book 1 and 2 the 3rd edition

For individual prices pm me also willing to sell the lot for around £300. I am based in Nottingham but if not in area happy to post.

Thanks

Sarah