1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GAMSAT Material Available (scored 82 non science background, happy to offer advice as well)

Discussion in 'GAMSAT' started by ganjamozart, May 19, 2017.

1. ganjamozart

ganjamozart Member

I have a previous thread on here called Gamsat for dummies highlighting my experience of the GAMSAT. I sold my books to a friend who sat the March 2017 exam and he has just got his results back :D and as he is still working requested that I sell the material (these were originally my books) on his behalf.

I am looking to sell them at a fair price and in bulk as the postage fees will add up. I will offer a good discount if you are based in London, and I am happy to meet up around the Notting Hill area. I was also able to secure four offers for graduate entry, so I am happy to help and advise regarding interview prep and application.

I have the Des o'neill, Gradmed, Gold standard, Collins advanced science books, Medprep, Ozimed, Guru Method, Griffith review. I come from a non science background and not from an essay background, but with these material you will have more than sufficient practice to hone your abilities for S1, S2 and S3.

I am currently abroad but should be back in London on the 24th.

#1 ganjamozart, May 19, 2017
    Last edited: May 19, 2017
  2. Dr_2b

Dr_2b New Member

Hi
    I was wondering if you would sell me just the gradmed books.

Thank you

3. ganjamozart

ganjamozart Member

Hi,

I am already getting offers for the whole lot from different people, but I am happy to pass your details onto the person who I bought all the gradmed stuff off from and it was at a very reasonable price. Let me know your thoughts.

4. Dr_2b

Dr_2b New Member

Thank you so much that would be really helpful

5. ganjamozart

ganjamozart Member

All the books are gone except for the Des O'neill Science question bank the big book - hard copy.

I actually have a lot more content in PDF than I realised so just letting you know. I have the Ozi Med 10 full practice papers and the massive Des O'Neill science revision book in PDF alongside a series of Section 2 essay question titles, Guru Essays book, Guru workbook for sections 1, 2 and 3 and Des O'Neill writing better essays book.

6. fourminutemile

fourminutemile New Member

Hi ganjamozart, you wouldn't happen to have any question banks/practice papers left? Both PDF and hard copy would be of interest to me! Thanks