Gamsat Books/Notes for sale. Gradmed, Ozimeds, Des O'Neill, MediRed.

Discussion in 'GAMSAT' started by markmcgov, Nov 10, 2013.

1. markmcgov

markmcgov New Member

*Note: I will deliver these notes anywhere within the UK for 10 pounds extra as I am currently studying in Dublin. Paypal is fine if delivery is required. Collection in dublin would be great too if possible!

Hi, I have for sale my complete set of Gamsat books and notes I used to prepare for last year's sitting of the exam. They are all in excellent quality and the best choice of notes to prepare to a high standard for the exam.

Included are:

Gradmed full-course books, 7 books covering all aspects of the exam and 10 practice simulated gamsat tests. Also a wealth of sample essays in both argumentative and personal styles (for essay one and two). These books came from the full gradmed course which cost over 2,000 to attend. The notes are laid out to such a standard that studying at home with them is very easy and effective.

Ozimed full-length practice gamsat test book 1-5. Laid out exactly as the actual Gamsat. Great for developing strategy for the exam, timing etc. Scoring yourself using these papers is as close to an accurate portrayal of your current standard in the real exam as you can get. Adjust the score downwards 5-10 marks for an accurate idea of the real gamsat score.

Des O'Neill full science course books. Excellent focused course notes for all the science based syllabus, including over 100 practice MCQs.

MediRed course books- very easy to read study notes covering all three sections of the exam. Includes very good essay samples.

The books are all in very good condition, original copies, and the best selection of the preparation material available.

For the complete set of notes I am asking 250 pounds.

I will deliver the notes if desired anywhere in the UK, registered post, with tracking number for 10 pounds extra. Delivery would take 2 days. Notes can be collected in Dublin, where I am currently studying.

Please PM me if you are interested!

Mark.:)

#1 markmcgov, Nov 10, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2014
  2. TimH

TimH New Member

Hi there,

Are these still for sale?

Thanks

3. markmcgov

markmcgov New Member

Still available! :)

4. nikami

nikami Member

is your material is still available?

5. DAS

DAS New Member

gamsat revision material

Dear Mark

Could you please let me know if these materials are still available? I am very interested if so.

Thank you, DAS

6. Chickenlicken

Chickenlicken New Member

Hi,

Wondering if your des O Neil red book (just humanities MCQ) still available? Do you have price?

Thanks

7. osei bonsu

osei bonsu New Member

Hello Mark, I am interested in the Gradmed full textbooks. Would be glad if you can please contact me on offcara@talktalk.net for further discussions and in purchasing the materials. Your quick response will be highly appreciated.

Kind regards
    Osei

8. osei bonsu

osei bonsu New Member

Hello Mark,
    Can you please get to me as this is my second email. Are the whole materials still available? Please your quick respond will be highly appreciated; Offcara@talktalk.net

Kind regards
    Osei

9. Jo_jo

Jo_jo New Member

I am age 32 living in London and sat the March 2018 GAMSAT, achieving 58, 80, 56 (total 62) first time. I thought I would score better on the first section but for a long complex reason I was on no sleep and lots of medication so I think it took me the first hour or two to wake up.

Anyway, in time I will be releasing a full set of notes which took me 6 months and 4 versions to finalise into a concise document which covers section 3. This is a master copy of all the resources that exist drawing upon Des O’Neill, Gamsat guru, Dummies, PassGamsat, Gamsat Wonder, Gradmed, Griffith, Ozimeds, Khan Academy, Acer - in fact, every possible source pretty much. Hence why it took me so long to compile. Anyhow, in the interim I am offering tutoring sessions for a general overview or for Section 2 or for a specific science section.

Section 2 - the essays

I have put together a section 2 document which compiles how to answer the question and then gives a lot of useful titles and tips so you can go away and practice. Very happy to also mark a practice essay you can bring to the session.

General session - Section 1,2,3

This will include a broad introduction to the gamsat, I will share with you some key documents and thoughts on how to approach. Or let me know if there is something specific you want to work on.

I may also be able to share with you some science materials on the day and answer any questions you might have. I basically gave everything other than my job to Gamsat for 9 months so I know most of what there is to know, have used most the resources and understand how overwhelming the task is to prepare, let alone the day itself.

Very happy to answer questions you might have as I found the forums really useful throughout as a source of knowledge and motivation. Trying to now get together the money to pay for the fees!

Stick with it, it can be done. I am not only old :) but I also had not touched science since GCSE 16 years ago…and even then I did not do well.

If you want to book a tutor session drop me a text on 07884405920. Very happy to show you my results on the day as evidence.

10. ConorH

ConorH New Member

Hi all, have the following to sell,

Books: AP chemistry for dummier Organic chemistry for dummies my Gamsat Gamsat review guide Guide to leaving cert physics Petersons MCAT success

NOTES: Des O'Neill full set Kaplan notes Medired notes Kaplan complete MCAT review Medprep complete GAMSAT revision notes The berkley review

Sample tests: Prepgenie exams Kaplan sample tests Gragmed sample exams

There is much more available as well but I can't remember it all right now