Free clinical examination (OSCE) videos in HD :)

Discussion in 'Current Medical Students' started by ilew, Feb 28, 2011.

1. ilew

ilew New Member

Hey everyone, just giving an update about my site Geeky Medics | a revision site for medics, by medics.....

I've started to shoot clinical examination videos to help medics prepare for their OSCE's without having to shell out a load of money on access to other sites revision resources.

I've got myself a very nice camera and all videos are in 1080p HD

I've finished the first 2 (Cardiovascular & Respiratory) and they are now up on the site along with written guides to accompany them :)

Cardiovascular Exam

Respiratory Exam

I'm shooting some others this week and hoping to have most done in the next 3-4 months

It's taken a lot of effort to get the equipment, organise other students and edit these videos so it would be a shame if they went to waste. So check them out and i'd like to hear what you think and also if you have any ideas or particular examinations you'd like me to shoot next.

I'm also looking for others to get involved with the site, writing articles, drawing mind maps, creating exciting clinical cases etc. So if your interested then please let me know at geekymedics@gmail.com

Finally if you like the site could you "Like" us on facebook and possibly suggest us to other medics by click the "suggest to friends" link on the left of the page

It would really help get the word out about the site and hopefully bring in others who may want to help me out with making the site more useful for future students!

Ok i'll shut up now. Let me know what you think :)

#1 ilew, Feb 28, 2011
    Last edited: Feb 28, 2011
  2. luckydip

luckydip New Member

Hi ilew,

Your site is great and very useful. I am suprised no one appreciated your efforts in this forum. I will be really greatful if you can put a video on a complete abdo,cardio or neuro history take and a short history take. I really hope the sites expands and gets popular, I will help spreading da word :)

3. The Guvnor

The Guvnor New Member

Sounds very useful!

4. alisonitis

alisonitis New Member

nice site. keep up the good work - i'll pass it around other students

5. Studyingmed.com

Studyingmed.com New Member

There are also some great OSCE tips available on the wiki encyclopaedia StudyingMed. Check it out on google, its free and regularly updated