1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Forum upgrade and new domain - MedStudent.Org

Discussion in 'Site News' started by Admin, Jul 9, 2015.

1. Admin

Admin Administrator
    Staff Member

Hi Folks,

I've upgraded the forum software to XenForo from vbulletin. I've also moved the forum to it's own domain MedStudent.Org. You can access the new site here:

MedStudent.Org

I will redirect the old NMM forum to the new domain shortly but if you want to have a play with the new site, please feel free and let me know if there are any issues by posting here.

Any new threads or posts on the new forum will be deleted and the most recent posts from NMM will be transferred across when the migration is completed (probably in a few days time).

Thanks,

Chris

2. palmtrees

palmtrees Member

Why are you changing the forum when it works perfectly well as it is? It will cause us to lose a lot of valuable information.

3. Martigan

Martigan Super Moderator

Palm - it's all been transferred to the new site.
    The software for this is old and slow, and I don't think it's supported anymore.

4. Admin

Admin Administrator
    Staff Member

We shouldn't lose any content moving to the new platform and the user experience should be much better. I'm hoping to complete the transition this week.

5. Admin

Admin Administrator
    Staff Member

I've started the migration process. Please post here if you find any issues with the new forum. Thanks, Chris

6. palmtrees

palmtrees Member

^

Seems like a dodgy signature and potential dodgy user :/