1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Erare Humanum Est.

Discussion in 'Weblogs' started by jay-mob, Feb 27, 2006.

?

What is your opinion about life?

1. Carpe Diem.

22.6%
  2. Erare Humanum est.

12.9%
  3. No risk no Fun.

19.4%
  4. Make LUV, not war.

12.9%
  5. D.R.U.G..... D.R.U.G.

3.2%
  6. Who gives a ****!!!

3.2%
  7. It's none of mine/yours/anybodies Bussiness!!!

3.2%
  8. I don't know, I am too shallow for this question.

6.5%
  9. To have as many children as possible of whom I don't know of.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. If the world would be a girl, I would stick my d*** inside and scream **** the world.

16.1%
  1. jay-mob

jay-mob New Member

Well i hav an blog and i will give my opinion on everythign which is happening nowaday. I will only changes this part all the time, the second or third post will be taken down or implemented if the space becomes too big.

I am Sagittarius. ( Just for the people who believe in zodiac's I myself don't believe in it, like if something goes wrongs i am not gonna scream, "Damn you Jupiter!!!")

Yes I am Muslim.

I am open minded.

I like to debate.

I have way to many hobbies, hence i am not gonna count them.

The best character which would describe me maybe a mix of spock and with the humour of retired stand up comedy comedian. (kind of paradox as spock has no feelings whatsoever oops)

The films worth mentioning which i hav watched are: Grave of teh Fireflies ( a anime about second world war), Schindler's Liste( One awesome film), American History ( speaks for itself), LOTR (speaks for itself), Forrest Gump and Mangal Pandey (Althought he last film is an Bollywood film and i am in an ANTI-Bollywood/Anti-Lollywood (yes both of these film industries exist) society, i like this film because it made me read about my heritage mayeb the only Bolly film i like).

I am still looking forward to watch sophie scholl as i like the story of rebellion in the time of the second world war.

And I don't like Football, Cricket(oops i think i broke some asian law by hating cricket as well as bollywood films, *(ducks) Or somebody is gonna get hurt*), F1 drivin (well all kind of racing games), and all kind of sports where energies is wasted e.g. all racings sports waste fuel (well most of them).

I like Maddox page (also known as the best page in the universe, and i especially like the page about immgrants and rascists :p). for the link click here. Read the mail from rian alden.

http://maddox.xmission.com/hatemail.cgi?p=1#CLUETRAIN

And the second part where immigrants "take the jobs" from citizens. ( I think i should make a film out of this).

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=walmart

My ideologies are:
    Love for all, Hatred for none.
    My biggest foe is the enemy within.
    Erare Humanum Est.
    Si vis amaria, ama.
    Carpe Diem.
    Live the Moment.

Things will be comin up the sheesh was just a joke and i word i say way to often.

My favourite topics are religion and philosophy. Furthermore i hav a very nostradamian way of thinkin and i am a very big pessimist. As it seems the world is going down the drain anyways.
    I like to talk about controversial issues.

Well here are pic's where u can see a lot of ME('h)! :p.

I hope that makes some people happy the now !!! (yeah i can see you eyerollin pb)

Pb just reminded me that the pic was changed, because I do some film editing i had to change some picture names, hence i updated it again, here we go.

#1 jay-mob, Feb 27, 2006
    Last edited: Aug 20, 2014
  2. jay-mob

jay-mob New Member

Muhammed Cartoons.

Well I mean this debate about these cartoons is still going on sheesh.

For muslim.

WTF is wrong with people You, these guys already apologised for their drawings, so stop burning people and embassies, and don't listen to these single minded mullahs, sheesh. Look up the quran guys and read up stuff instead of doing shit, which isn't written there in the first place and seek for guidance and forgiveness for the crap you are doing.
    Instead of doing this useless violence, try to learn tolerance and the laws of islam, instead of firing the media with the fuel they want. Common sense seems to be missing for some people.

For the media.

I am not sayin the media did a better thing here, we know nowadays that everybody is looking for some muslims to blow themselves up.
    So the media can have a story and some paparazzi's can make a fortune in a nite e.g. if a muslim farts in a tube then everyone in the tube would be going crazy and screaming "aaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggghhhhhhhhh a bearded (muslim) guy with a chemical & biological attack".
    Man sheesh all this stuff it is made in the name of "freedome of speech", yes there is freedome of speech but with respect please.
    What would the media do, if some guy would run around and make fun of jesus, like the "jerry springer show", or if some fascist would run around and say that the holocaust never happened, I think USA and their jewish lobby would be quite pissed off with that.

Try to look at both sides and question everything don't support one side only, if there is a problem then there is a cause if nobody tries to understand that, then they are blind.

#2 jay-mob, Mar 5, 2006
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2006
  3. jay-mob

jay-mob New Member

I was just randomly googling and wikipediain the net when i found this.

The tomb of jesus :p

http://www.tombofjesus.com

It makes more sense to me than a guy fly up the heaven and returning after 2000 years.

4. jay-mob

jay-mob New Member

hmpf because i like philosophy i was just wondering about stuff lately.

I mean like we ask ourself like hey does good exist or not and stuff. and we think like hey i can not see god hence i do not believe in it. I mean first things first we can not see intelligence either hence it doesnt mean some people dont have intelligence (well some people really dont have it at all but thats a different story). Anyway i mean everytime we play such games like sims and stuff i wonder if we are not in some games as like in the sims but just in a total different and perfect dimension. just an aside thing to think about.

5. jay-mob

jay-mob New Member

Well because I can not be asked to write a big thing about some recent issues, I will just give an good old link of maddox's. Why I dont like astrology!!!

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=astrology

BTW I did not updated a thing because I was unable to, as this site was changing servers.

#5 jay-mob, Mar 19, 2006
    Last edited: Mar 19, 2006
  6. jay-mob

jay-mob New Member

Life goes on and on and on, we complain abot every small fart we see in life!
    I was quite busy the last few weeks and me and pb actually agreed that msg has become quite boring nowadays!!!
    As everybody from the time we knew has left or is busy with their studies (e.g. angel tangliss and even aloa and messiah) hopefully me and pb will be from the busy ppl in september as well. Yaay.

Anyways well my first thing which I wanted to say was that I had two death encounters yesterday and on monday and its just sheesh, because at that time and moment I felt nothing no feeling whasover at the times of death but as times go byyou reflect and you think what would happen if that was your relative or, how or what is deathd? As if every creature is sentenced to the death penalty on the day its born. I am just a critc nothing more!

#6 jay-mob, Mar 30, 2006
    Last edited: Mar 30, 2006
  7. jay-mob

jay-mob New Member

I hate Sodoku

Althogh I like chinese and japanese games like Mahjongg, I believe that Sodoku is still the biggest waste of time and there is no real skill required than the ability to count till 9, look I can do it too (with kandoo) anyways. Imagine: 1,3,4 , 5,9 were missing the answer would : 2, 6,7 and 8.
    Woah what an hard task to do. I believe that Sodoku which is a useless mind game. I think it would be much more interesting to be in Circus Maximus instead.

1.546.540 Sodoku Players bored themselves to death.

p.s. long live Animes!!!

#7 jay-mob, Mar 31, 2006
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2006
  8. jay-mob

jay-mob New Member

Hiv

Sheeeesh

#8 jay-mob, Apr 2, 2006
    Last edited: Aug 20, 2014
  9. jay-mob

jay-mob New Member

Two very interesting links, how the future miight look like.

http://www.dumpalink.com/media/1143194548/Cool_New_Technology

it's something different from what you think.

I am currently tryinh to create a game which should have an japanese kind of name and the rulez are that the whole game should be unfair ;) . let's have a totally different game in the games genre.

#9 jay-mob, Apr 5, 2006
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2006
  10. jay-mob

jay-mob New Member

Nite shifts

Well i had my niteshifts in the hospital since a few weeks now, and its always so funny first of all because in the niteshifts you always get the best stories. They are like hey man i saw this ghost when i was workin in this ward, and i was all alone and all that stuff, it always so funny, I love niteshifts.

11. jay-mob

jay-mob New Member

Pimpopoly

Well coz Pb was complainin that I didnt put a game on i am tryin to make the game, as coz its me who is makin it, it will be a game where you need to play unfair to win it, coz fair is so normal and as i am tryin to be different from the crowd and only dead fishes swim with the stream, hence the new game.

p.s. I hated Monopoly, I can't recall to ever have finished playin one single game. That game should be banned just only for its name, come on look at my games how blingin it is :p.
    BTW if you are wondering actually i do have a high IQ but remember I have a PHD in randomness. Anyways the game.

Well the aim of the game is to have as many prostitutes in one street, the more you have the more money you will earn, one usual female statue in one street means 1 prostitute is on the street, but if you have 5 in one street or more, you can change it with a red coloured female statue which means its the matron.
    Well as you go around you, dont buy street, you just put ur bitches and need to defend them, and evertime you pick up a card, the action will be like eliminate enemy prost. or pay 1000 bucks to the major, or get president into trouble.
    The four ace's usually on the normal monopoly all the powerstations will be changed to, have a major who is a regular customer, have the president as a regular customer
    (In the uk chancellor or Prime minister ( for further info follow link http://www.madpickles.org/bbp/)). As well as having regular gun supply and settling down and having a nice family who doesnt know none of it at all ( Hey even a pimp mite have dreams, who knows).
    Well now we come to the jail part, Hm there are two ways to get out, either to bribe the police or being the soap picking queen (and the prisoners will give you some extra help ;) ).
    And the aim of the game is to make as much cash as possible with blackmailing police and havin as many prostitutes possible.

p.p.s.
    I still need to draw the board, and more rules are upcoming
    I hope this game doesnt exist so far.
    Btw I think this game sounds japanese enough because there are no "r" and other crazy letters :p.

285324 people have played the game and they liked mine game more than monopoly.

#11 jay-mob, Apr 14, 2006
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2006
  12. jay-mob

jay-mob New Member

After becoming a millionaire with my new Invention I am looking back at the miserable person I was, before I had money and also when i had to save it to just buy a cracker in a super market, I don't mean a box I am actually talking about 1 single Cracker :p. Well anyways I think materialism Is useless bring the Social democrats into our society yaaaay.

Anyways todays topic.

Well if anybody knows the program ICQ it's a chat program like MSN but in my personal opinion it used to be better but because of the "Monopoly" (ehm ehm, how much i hate that word) of Microshit (if you aren't getting it, its the company YOU made rich!!! aka Microsoft), anyways well I was on at some point last week or so and then suddenly some catholic priest from glasgow added me. I was like cool now I mite have a cool debate about religions as i actually love to talk about religion and philosophy.
    So the convo was more or less like he was asking me questions and I had to try to answer them but the questions were really, wohooo (I think that guy was trown three times into the air when he was born but only caught two times anyways thats a story for another time).

So his the conversation was much like this.
    100% Inquisition lover: Do you want the sharia in Europe?
    Me: What do you understand under Sharia?
    100% Inquisition lover: Do you know that a mosque is being build in rome?
    Me: what does it has to do with Sharia?
    100% Inquisition lover: You know I went to the central mosque in glasgow, and had a look there?
    Me: Okay can you tell me the connection of all this please? Anyways I don't go there I disagree with their teachings.
    100% Inquisition lover: Don't you know that Islam is spreading? Its spreading in europe as well.
    Me: Wheres the problem? Scotlands is only 5% christian. What you want me to do tell everyone to go back to christianity?
    100% Inquisition lover:No no it's just that Islam is increasing throughout the world.
    Me: Okay, so......
    100% Inquisition lover: Well thats why they are building a mosque in rome.
    Me: What do you want me to do, go up there and tear it down?
    100% Inquisition lover: No not that it's just that its the centre of the catholic church.
    Me: Ehm, Hello we have such thing as tolerance here, we find mosques, churches and synagoges in jerusalem as well. (if you arent gettin it the birthplace of Jesus I was refering to).
    100% Inquisition lover: Well arent you getting the connotations, It the centre of the catholic church, the biggest part of christianity.
    Me: Well Jesus was born in Jerusalem and not in Rome so why bother about rome.
    100% Inquisition lover: Well the pope is there, and furthermore its the focus of the Paul's(or was it peter?) teachings.
    Me: Just because you are the majority doesnt mean you are right, does it, and if you follow peter/pauls teachings then where does it leave Jesus?
    100% Inquisition lover: .......... No answer

Anyways this was just a small jist of what I can recall from the conversation I was not able to send him the link but for aside interest only.

101 Question about Christianity

Well I will just say that the concept of 3 equals 1 doesnt go into my head, I am a mathematian so if I would go to a church and then there is a book for three pound and I would pay only 1, I think that somebody is gonna answer me, ehm what you are saying is about faith but this is real life 3 pounds please. And I will be standing there and saying 3 equals 1, yeeeeaaaaahhhh. * eyerolling big time*

#12 jay-mob, Apr 14, 2006
  13. jay-mob

jay-mob New Member

Nothing is better than good old wikiquote.

Carpe noctem.
    Translation: "Seize the night."

Carpe pugam.
    Translation: "Grab ass."

Cave ne ante ullas catapultas ambules.
    If I were you, I wouldn't walk in front of any catapults.

Da mihi sis bubulae frustrum assae, solana tuberosa in modo gallico fricta, ac quassum lactatum coagulatum crassum.
    Translation: Give me a hamburger, french fries, and a thick shake.

Dura praxis sed praxis
    Translation: the praxe is tough but it is the praxe
    the praxe is a mock hierachy structured for to iniciate the freshmen in Portuguese universities

Nil illegitimi carborundum.
    Don't let the bastards grind you down.
    Carborundum is the brand name of a commercial abrasive. See wikipedia Illegitimi non carborundum.

Nil significat, nil oscillat.
    It don't mean a thing if it ain't got that swing.

Romanes eunt domus
    Translation: A sentence scrawled on a wall by an Israelite in Monty Python's Life of Brian, intended to mean "Romans go home." A Roman soldier catches him at it, ridicules the bad grammar ("Some people called Romanes, they go, the house?!") and forces him, not to remove it, but to correct it to Romani ite domum.
    My favourite so far.

Veni vidi velcro.
    I came, I saw, I got stuck.

Veni vidi visa.
    I came, I saw, I bought.

Veni, vidi, vegi.
    I came, I saw, I had a salad.

Roccaturi te salutant!
    Those about to rock salute you!

Semper ubi sub ubi,
    Always wear underwear.
    The Latin is literally "always where under where", the joke is to read "wear" for "where".

Sentio aliquos togatos contra me conspirare.
    I think some people in togas are plotting against me.
    Given in Henry Beard, Latin for All Occasions.

#13 jay-mob, Apr 17, 2006
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2006
  14. jay-mob

jay-mob New Member

I just felt the urge (sumebody turning red :p) to update this page as it was not in their finalized version and it took about 100 years to load the thread, and i was able to see my grandchildren running around in front of me and my beard was becoming longer than mount everest. Anyways back to the critizism.

Well the reason I believe scary movie 3 and 4 are crap is because they are franchised from the real version of 1 & 2, which was directored by the Wayans Bro. Inc.

In 1 and 2 the Wayans brothers were still having awesome witty jokes, like one of them being gay and the other one being a junkie (somebody has good old memory Marlon being Loc dog in "Don't Be a Menace to South Central While Drinking Your Juice in the Hood" (and yes this is actually the name of the film" but this is a story for another time, PB stop asking already I can read your thoughts, and you still didn’t voted Sheesh)).

Well mainly I watched scary Movie 3, just the other day, hm I did remember it because mainly what I do is sleeping and working as I am in my gap year and I have no social life whatsoever as nightshifts kills you and the only thing you can do is watch the clock go by, not that I what the clock going by as the pink elephants are time-consuming enough.

Anyways back to the film so the third film starts by having these two over big sized twins,(I wasn’t referring to the woman I was referring to their upper part which are important for some men (remember that’s the reason why they don’t look into your eyes *did it make click now*)), and then the whole film becomes boring throughout the double d sized silicon and gay film award winner Charlie Sheesh I mean Sheen, and we see some stuff from 8 mile (this film should be banned as it is crap and should be renamed the homeless mile (or red mile any suggestions???)).

I watched the film halfway trough and wanted to throw out the tape (yeah good old VHS tapes) after 30 minutes but then I found out that it was saved on my computer d'oh so I erased the whole disk and put some salt on it so nothing can grow there again(oops no thats what I did with my neighbours garden). So what I am mainly saying, the work which the Wayan brothers do shouldn’t be taken over by some Booring ppl.
    I would rather have bollywood films made by some Europeans maybe they would have a proper cut and censoring of the whole dances but hey the world isn’t perfect.

Anyways enjoy the film.

69011563 People believe I am right in everything.

15. jay-mob

jay-mob New Member

I just wanted to add my Nationstates nations.

First Nation
    Second Nation

Lol Btw I know I am a Nutter I don't need any of YOU to point that out, second I have more moral and values than some of you added together, Third I don't need anybody to tell me, where I am wrong, as I don't give a damn about your opinion. I LIVE THE MOMENT (and I did not add this to the moment becoz it applies for me) and if some people are stuck with their lives, don't moan about it. enjoy life or get a psychiatrist to talk to. Sheeesh.
    Oh yes and I am quite excentric.
    And I don't have anybody as the centre of my Universe. Not far as I know.

#15 jay-mob, Apr 22, 2006
  16. jay-mob

jay-mob New Member

Does anybody else, except of myself feel fascinated by the story of romulus and remus of the roman empire.
    I just love italian history (not the country as much at the present president bertollini (or whatever the corrupts presidents name is) but well hm I am often being misunderstood as a Italian hence I should take the name Julio (although that is spanish).

#16 jay-mob, Apr 23, 2006
  17. jay-mob

jay-mob New Member

As I can't find a picture, I will put a cute one on, which is just 5 minutes old, and yes I have cut my hair and no i could not be bothered, and I have a huge hat and cap collection and thats the reason why i don't do my hair, but who knows maybe that is gonna become a new style "jay the trendsetter".

Nah lol I am a "normal" person :p.

These pics are just put up for the time as I am not able to find my uniform.

Hey does anyone else think that guava's taste awesome? Damn that i can't make another poll.
    Sheesh

#17 jay-mob, Apr 24, 2006
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2006
  18. jay-mob

jay-mob New Member

I had to upgrade this post because I did not show enough reason why i hate UK's school system, VOILA! It's updated now.

So anyways Away from me and to more important issues in life (Although this thread is already about myself lool :p).

Well todays topic Education.

I have to say that UK's educationg system is the worst I have seen in my life.
    So far I have encountered the brutal pakistani system where you get beaten up (thanks god that i was there only for 2 years it seems like been beaten up your whole life the images are still here yaas).
    Hey but they only improved at my knowledge and the way I look at things and seeing things from different angles (I am not sayin to beat up childrens, I am just sayin to be a little bit strict or you don't want to have ned's and chavs running around in your house).

Anyways the second thing which i encountered was the hardworking but relaxed german school system, which is still the medium and the in between every other system. Mainly you get about 12 or 14 subject thought to you per week, you only sit exam in the classes 10 and 13 and I think thats about it, if i remember it right.
    Additionally you dont move classes but the teachers come to your class, furthermore the pupil's in the classes don't change like in the UK, the pupils with whom you started secondary school in your class you will be with them in every class, and every of these class fellows is going to be with you in every subject.
    So the advantage is a much healthier team work and a better relationship between pupil pupil, and teacher pupil as you are in the classes with each all day that you know everythign about each other.

Now the worst was in the UK, I attended college/sixth form/ fifth & sixth year, whatever you wan't to call it, first of all I had gotten all my grades trown after me, I did not even to work hard to get my A's in my subject.
    I did even got a B for not learning in Higher Biology, the only subject which I hated troughout my British curriculum was Higher English (ringin some bells in people), I never bothered learning for it and I did not even give one efford in passing it, the only thing i learned in English class was how to make paper airplanes and new tricks to use paper as a method of distraction (e.g. Origami).
    The other four AH I did were relatively easy as English was my hardest subject, hence for these subjects I received an A respectively.
    Is there any other way I can show off *big show off SMILE*.
    Furthermore the biggest joke in the British education system, you are not allowed to have failed on your results certificates, whats that, what are we going to have next tomatoes packed in a potato box? If a child failed he failed, I don't care about the psychological problems, the only thing i can assure you of is that it will have definately problems when its going to be in real life, Imagie he is going to get fired, like do you want a 40 year old unmarried guy to run to his mummy?
    Sheeesh, the schools are trying for the same reasons not to have any competitional things anymore in school, where people can lose, now whats the point in this as well, you just know that there are loosers or geeks in your class, just because you take the games out doesnt mean they still won't exist.
    Just imagine somebody is applying to be toilet cleaner and they have to do a race for who cleans the toilet fastest, and if somebody is going to loose, he will feel shattered because of the outcome because the school did not gave him enough pressure.
    But the problem why the pupils are threated like that is because of their parents, the parents don't want to know if their children are small assholes, or if their children are having candy up their bum in every subject, the only thing what they want to hear is that their children are good. And if it is not the case then the teacher is a bully and he will be trown out of the school. Sheesh man.
    This is such a nannyfication of the schools and education system.
    And the funniest thing you only do five or some people only three subjects is that some kind of joke, I was relatively fine with even six subjects.

Peace Out!

p.s. does anybody else Like saber riders and the star shadows???

19. jay-mob

jay-mob New Member

Well as I am quite mad and excentric as well as opposite to many people, I had read thorugh the whole blog of pb (no offence as I know u will shake your head anyways), so well as i have to say i don't care what people have done during the day.
    I will ask them that on msn or there is nothin else to talk about.

Me: Yo!
    Whoever: OY!
    how was your day?
    Me: Oh yeah it was very good I saw dragons flying in my garden and a platypus in my do-it-yourself jakuzzi. Btw i don't want to sound arrogant but i dont want to ask you what you did as I read your blog.
    Whoever:........

hence i won't be reading anybodies blog, (oh and how arrogant I am!!! Big obeisance :D).
    Hm i wanted to say something more important about god and the world but i forgot it. HMMMMMM

Is anybody else a star trek tng fanatic???

20. jay-mob

jay-mob New Member

;)!

You know who you are!