1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dentistry places abroad?

Discussion in 'Dental School Admissions' started by rupa, Jan 31, 2005.

1. rupa

rupa New Member

Hi i have just been rejected in the U.K for dentistry although my alevel grade at present are Psychology A, Biology B and Chemistry C. and i am retaking the B and C. i was wondering if anyone knew of any institutes abroad that teach to the british standard for dentistry

thank you

2. MVDr

MVDr New Member

Medical and Dental Schools in Kosice Slovakia

Hi,

There is a University in Kosice Slovakia which teaches Dentistry in English Language and when you qualify you'll get automatic admission to the GDC.

Let me know if your interested, I'm studying Veterinary Medicine out here.

callumturner@hotmail.com

www.medic.upjs.sk

3. Miss Precious

Miss Precious New Member

ive heard theres also one in the czech republic called the Charles University. Go on to www.readmedicine.com to find out more!

4. MVDr

MVDr New Member

Reply to Miss Precious

There is courses actually in Czech Republic, Slovakia, Poland, Hungary, Russia, Ukraine, I have the contact details for a lot of Universities in Eastern Europe that teach Medicine, Dentistry and Veterinary Medicine in English.

The courses in the Czech Republic, Poland and Hungary are expensive, and the courses in Russia and Ukraine aren't automatically recognised for automatic registration with the Councils / Colleges in the UK. Bearing this also in mind that it is difficult to find Loans to study abroad, the Government doesn't give loans to students studying abroad, and that Banks will only give loans to people who have Equity in property.

Contact me for information if anyone is interested.

callumturner@hotmail.com

Regards

Callum

5. francisp485

francisp485 New Member

You can try different countries like India, Sri lanka. I did from India and now I have started internship with dentzz dental in Mumbai