Certificate of good standing from oradea, romania **please help!**

apalapa

Hi,
I graduated from the Univeristy of Oradea Medical school, and am trying to register with the GMC. I have sent off all the documents that they asked for, but now they are asking me to send them a certificate of Good Standing from Oradea.

Please, does anyone out there know where in Oradea I have to go to get this document, what documents do I have to give them and how long will it take for me to get this document?

Any replies would be much appreciated.

Please help, I haven't even registered with the GMC and yet I already feel like packing it all in.

Thanks.

onestopdoc

Certificate of Good Standing

Hi,
I graduated from the Univeristy of Oradea Medical school, and am trying to register with the GMC. I have sent off all the documents that they asked for, but now they are asking me to send them a certificate of Good Standing from Oradea.

Please, does anyone out there know where in Oradea I have to go to get this document, what documents do I have to give them and how long will it take for me to get this document?

Any replies would be much appreciated.

Please help, I haven't even registered with the GMC and yet I already feel like packing it all in.

Thanks.
Hi,

You have to obtain the 'Certificate of Good Standing' from your regulatory body in Romania - the nearest one to you is :

Regional Authority
Colegiul Medicilor din Municipul Bihor

Address
Calea Republicii 35, Oradea

Telephone / Fax
0040 259 434 317 0040 259 468 045

Please contact them - please let me know if it is sucessful for you or not.

Thanks

Last edited:

apalapa

Hi,
Thank you so much for your reply.
I will try and contact them on Monday. If you get anymore information regarding this, it would be much appreciated.
I'm planning to go to Romania next week and I want to make sure I know what I have to do.

Thanks again :)

Muath Taya

Hello
i am in the same situation but i finished my study in the city of Constanta.
where i should go for my good standing paper?