Cardiopulmonary Help Please!!:)

KryptonMedic

Hey guys,
hope your all doing good and progressing well in the also the inflamm most probably developed due to her lack of use of steroids to treat the inflamm.
:(

AAAAAAAARGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i was tryna correct my damned spellin n deleted this masive bit here........:(took me ages to write it...anyways ill rewrite it 2moro...waaaay to sleepy right nw.

with this or how some of the symptoms relate to the others etc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

id be absoloutely grateful for any help at all-just you know to pint me in the right direction-n im honestly not tryna cheat-my essay is based around ecgs, the drugs and sociological aspects and expaling the mechanisms of suvh things like emphysema etc..
:(
any help at all will do-even like w eblink or somehting/ textbook name etc.

thanks guys:D
xxxxxxxxxxxx

Kryptonmedic

Last edited:

KryptonMedic

BE-base excess-duh!so yeah shes alkalotic, also indicated by the high HCO3.......how come?shudnt she be experiencing acidosis due to high CO2?

KryptonMedic

wow Touche-i dont know what to say!Thankyou for starters-as you can see im still here-tryin really hard to get on with it-but with all this info youve given me i actually have a sense of direction now!:)Thankyou sooo much. Well, im gna read through what youve written and do some further research esp on SIRS:D heheheh

professor..ive done this just incase;D

anyhow i will now happily get back to my reading and re-revise my theory-using you help:D
thanks sooo much Touche-yoour the best!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

p.S: heheh your outline of thinking sure is complex-but super cool:D

Last edited:

Touche

Just had a Prof from Southampton message me to say my thoughts gave away a lot for some important essay, which was supposed to be testing ability to find information from various sources. So I ageed to remove my post...

G'luck to you essay writing google fiends from Southampton.

Last edited: