1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Books you need! Interviews, UKCAT, GAMSAT, A-Levels,

Discussion in 'Mature Students' started by tobeornottobe2010, Apr 15, 2016.

1. tobeornottobe2010

tobeornottobe2010 New Member

Hi guys,

I'm one of the lucky ones who used this forum when medical school was little more than a distant dream and am now just about to qualify! You can do this!

I'm selling all the materials that have helped me over the years from the chemistry and biology a-level books (Ed-excel syllabus) I studied to get my A's, the medical school interview hook that got me into St George's London, and the GAMSAT & UKCAT prep books and course material from the extortionate course I went on!

PM me if you want any- or all of them for a hugely discounted price.

Happy to help anyone with other qu's too.

Don't give up x

2. Ak Shahz

Ak Shahz New Member

Hi
    Hi, I am interested in books and advice please. I just got one month to prepare. I will appriciate any help . Please let me know how much you are looking to sell material please. Thanks

3. Martigan

Martigan Super Moderator

Griffiths GAMSAT review, the ACER past papers and a set of a-level science text books of your choice...

4. Ak Shahz

Ak Shahz New Member

Thank you so much for your response. Do you have Griffiths gamsat reviw and past tests please.
    Would you like to sell that ? If yes how much please . I am really interested to buy material please
    Thanks
    Ak
    Nk

5. bbry21

bbry21 New Member

Hi, I'm interested in purchasing your gamsat prep. How much would it cost?

6. Kwyjibo

Kwyjibo New Member

Hihi!

Could you please give some details on which med school interview book you used?

And, how did you find the course at St George's? I recently attended their open day and really liked the sound of the structure of their GEM course. Did you feel your GAMSAT prep was enough scientific grounding?

Many thanks!

7. Martigan

Martigan Super Moderator

I used the Griffiths GAMSAT review, the ACER practice questions and a set of A-level science text books.

For the science text I went into a book shop and spent a few hours flicking through different books to find the ones that worked for me. For me happened to be the Collins Advanced Science, Biology and Chemistry. But we all learn in different ways, co don't just get them because they worked for my learning style, find the set that works for you.

8. Kwyjibo

Kwyjibo New Member

Thanks very much for the swift response! I will take your advice and look around the shelves for science books; it is very useful to know Collins as an option.

Thanks again!