IMG_2775.jpg
Get into Medical School. 400 BMAT Practice Questions

IMG_2776.jpg
Preparing for the BMAT: The official guide to the BMAT

IMG_2777.jpg
Score Higher on the UKCAT: The expert guide from Kaplan

IMG_2778.jpg
UKCAT 2014 - The in-depth guide with over 750 practice questions and answers

All in like new condition, not written in any of these books.
£7 each + Postage

Ern

Hi,

Yes they are still available. I can sell them all, with postage included, for 35. That's the lowest I would go.
As they are also on eBay, so if you could get back to me before Sunday please. Thank you.

PL9258

Hi,

Yes they are still available. I can sell them all, with postage included, for 35. That's the lowest I would go.
As they are also on eBay, so if you could get back to me before Sunday please. Thank you.
Hi, are the books still available? can they mail to HongKong?

801556waqas

Ukcat books.,

Hy i would like to buy, kaplan guide book with 1000 quiz, and also another in depth guide to ukcat with 750 question. So plz tell me whn u can sell to, thanks,

ewagner2347

Hi all,

I also have some UKCAT and PS and Interview books to sell:

UKCAT books:

Score Higher on the UKCAT” Holmes, B., Parker, M., Hunt, K. 2nd edition 2014. RRP 15.99, will sell for £10

Passing the UKCAT and BMAT. Taylor, F., Hutton, R., Hutton, G. 5th edition 2010. £10

UKCAT for Dummies. Chopdar, C., Burton, N. 2012. RRP: 14.99, Will sell for £10

600 UKCAT Practice Questions. Picard, O., Tighlit, L., Tighlit, S., Phillips, D. 2009 £10
**Have 2 copies to sell**

Interview and Personal Statement Prep:

Medical School Interviews. Picard, O., Lee, G. 2nd Edition 2013 RRP: £25, will sell for £15

Write the Perfect Personal Statement. Picard, O., Pizzingrilli, D. 2010. RRP: £15, will sell for £10

Getting into Medical School 2014 Entry. Simon Horner, 18th edition RRP: £12.99, will sell for £10.

Can be sold separately or all together for £65 (£10 discount) + posting and packaging.

nomita

Books for Sale- UKCAT BMAT

Do you still have copies to sell. I am interested in some of them

Thanks
Nomita

Sarchant

Hi everyone,
I have UKCAT, BMAT and HPAT (Medicine in Ireland) books for sale.

BMAT:
- Preparing for the BMAT [the official guide to the BioMedical Admissions Test] for £7
- Kaplan Test Preparation Course Strategy Book and Practice Tests for £25

UKCAT:
- Score Higher on the UKCAT [Kaplan Test Preparation] for £10
- 600 UKCAT Practice Questions for £10

HPAT:
- The Institute of Eduction HPAT Course includes: The Student Guide, Section 2 Questions, Questions Pack, Question and Solution Pack, Mock Exam, Sample Exam I-VI
--> All HPAT books for £50 together