1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Books for first year dental students

Discussion in 'Current Dental Students' started by maxine25, Mar 23, 2007.

1. maxine25

maxine25 New Member

Hi

Can anyone give a list of books/instruments needed for first year in dental school please?

2. jambo1503

jambo1503 New Member

Maxine,

Glad you started this, I was wondering the same thing! I have been toled that the two Oxford handbook of Clinical Dentistry and, Oxford Handbook of Applied Dental Science are good ones to have,

Any other offers?

Jambo

3. maxine25

maxine25 New Member

Hi Jambo

I know about these two, the other one is Dental Morphology i think, I'll try to find out more maybe from my boss:)

M

4. ctar103

ctar103 New Member

Hey Guy's, I'm joining the brand new peninsular dental school this year. Finally got there. Anyway, it's probably best to ask your school
    if you're going to buy the books before you go. We've been given a list of book we need before we get there, but with most schools
    the lecturers will probably advise you to get certain books. Though the best way I find is to discover which ones you will use the most
    over the first few weeks and then get those. All the rest you can access from the library anyway. If you want a couple of the texts
    Peninsular have given us to read let me know. Otherwise I hope this helps. Chris

5. tsseo133

tsseo133 New Member

well if any help from you. I also needed it but could not find the right things to look for., bấm mí ở đâu đẹp? Thank you