BMAT Kaplan, Crash Course and other resources for sale

Discussion in 'BMAT' started by Sahana1, Sep 11, 2016.

1. Sahana1

Sahana1 New Member

Hi all,

I am selling my BMAT resources that I no longer need as I am in Medical School. These books were all very useful in my preparation for the BMAT, especially as the key for success in this exam is practise, timing and good strategies. These books break down the knowledge that you need well as well as providing lots of practise questions and useful tips along the way.

Get into medical school 400 BMAT practise questions book (ISBN: 978-1-905812-06-6)
    - Condition: New. RRP is £15. Willing to sell for £5 + postage.

Preparing for the BMAT, the official guide to the BioMedical Admissions Test book (ISBN: 0-435-28013-9) - Condition: Little writing in pen on the front cover. Few faint pencil marks after rubbing out my writing inside. Willing to sell for £5 + postage.

I am open to sensible offers on the price so please message if interested. I can provide pictures of the books if needed and any further information that might be required. And good luck to everyone preparing for the BMAT.

#1 Sahana1, Sep 11, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2016
  2. hayleyc

hayleyc New Member

sahana, if still available I will have the Kaplan and BMAT crash course..How about £65 in total..if postage is horrendous I could go to £70 xxx