Babyish Question

keiran91

Yeh got it all througg yesterday finally:)
Same with me about the accommodation, it says in the letter to apply online and it says online to do it through an application form you get sent:p phoning up on monday.
decided where your applying to yet?

Zoid_13

At last :)
Though we're quite lucky cos I have a friend that's going to the Deen for law and she hasn't had anything yet.

Eh, well NCC ... I'll probably end up putting crombie-johnson as another option because people keep advising me to go there, and of course you reported back that north court were alright :) Do you know how many preferences we have to put down?

keiran91

Yeh just applied, NCC as first choice and North Court as second, only put 2 down so hopefully I was quick enough!

GregS

Got myself signed up to, exact same choices as you Keiran. Was a bit confusing though how it asked for your UCAS application number, yet it said on the letter to but your student ID number, so i phoned the accommodation folk and they said it was definitely the student ID number you put, but hey. Any of you guys get a confirmation email or the like saying like "X, Y and Z" were your choices and you'll find out on date X which halls your in?

keiran91

Ahhh sh*t fu*k sh*t. I put my ucas number.
Nope no e-mail yet, what about you?
Did you just put the two choices down aswel yeh?

Zoid_13

I did the same thing - it's confusing! I emailed them to tell them my mistake. I only put two choices, NCC first ... I hope I didn't screw it up with the ucas no...

keiran91

I just phoned them there and they said just to e-mail them with your details and your aberdeen student number and they'd fix it for us. Did you guys tick the box to be with other medical students or not?:)

GregS

I bet loads of people have put their ucas number down instead, its really misleading.

Yeah, i just put down the two choices.Though i didnt tick the box that said if you wanted to be in with medical students.

No email either from them.

keiran91

Yeh, that's what i thought anyway.
Awel, just need to wait and see what happens then, shouldn't take too long to at least get an e-mail or letter of confirmation.

Zoid_13

Did either of you get an email from them saying they had issues with the system and lost some applications, so you have to apply again?
I did, and they've changed the ucas thing to have brackets that say student ID and eight digits :)
So we're not the only ones who got it wrong.

GregS

Aye, i got that email. Said our applications will be treated as a priority. So hopefully that means we'll got our first choices, if not at least our second.

keiran91

Yeh I did the same thing, really hope i get one of my choices, it was the only 2 that i was really interested in to be honest.

Zoid_13

Exams are over!
Well, for me today, adv higher chemistry.
How's exam season gone for you?

Plus, I got New Carnegie Court ... 7B I think :)

keiran91

Yeh same with me, all done:D The exams have actually went a lot better than i thought to be honest, just need to wait and see i guess though. Yourself? What subjects did you take again, I'm sure you told me but I forgot haha.

Same with me, 3A! So so so happy.

Zoid_13

It's great to be done with secondary school isn't it?
Plus no exams for a while, and a extra long summer, sounds good :)
Yeah, I think they didn't go too badly either, (we'll see if I feel that way when the results come in the post x]), but yeah, and I actually went out of the chemistry exam with a good feeling, so we'll see.
No worries, I took advanced biology, chemistry and modern studies. What were your subjects again? Was it three advanced highers and crashing a higher?

Way for NCC! A bit of a walk, but who cares? We'll survive.

keiran91

Yeh same with me, start full time work on wednesday though which is only good come the 28th of every month:(
Haha good memory, Advanced Chemistry, Physics and Maths and Crash Biology.
Should be good, can't wait!

Zoid_13

Aw, is it 9 til 5? (Cue Dolly Parton)
Well roll on the 28th of each month for the carrot at the end of the capitalist road.
That sounds like it was a fun-filled year for you, how was three projects, with a side of the joys of IAA and plant growth? :)