Actual 2005 Decisions!!!

wannadomedicine

I apologise to everyone for my part in this, may a personal attack have been made or not. I promise this is my last involvement in the lot of it - and i would appreciate that if anyone has a problem with something Ive done, to share it with me privately. The whole forum doesnt want to know!

Doc U Mentary

wannadomedicine said:
I apologise to everyone for my part in this, may a personal attack have been made or not. I promise this is my last involvement in the lot of it - and i would appreciate that if anyone has a problem with something Ive done, to share it with me privately. The whole forum doesnt want to know!
In response to your magnanimous gesture Wannadoo I wish to record my gratitude and confirm my acquiescence to your exhortations for a cessation of hostilities.
And Joy, dear Joy, I prostrate myself before you and beg forgiveness for failing to adequately convey motives in my posts rather than rather foolishly relying on the actual meaning of the words I wrote. I shall endeavour to deliver crystal like clarity in future, should I have one.

And finally, to dear sweet Smiley Doctor Matt, thank the heavens for you, a verdant bud of reason in a barren wilderness of ignorance and hosility. Your wisdom, insight and counsel have been greatly appreciated and valued, not just by me I am sure but by all posters. nay mankind in general.

Who would have believed that so many people would get so wound up by a few irrelevant ramblings of a Scottish school leaver. Why didn't you just ignore me? i would hav egone away - isn't that how it works?

However, I hope everyone who got offers for Aberdeen and accept go and have a ball, I loved the place and was greatly impressed with it - I hear they produce some damned good Doctors. You will of course be delighted to know that I will be accepting my offer to go to Dundee so sadly will not be joining you - I know - sad isn't it. take care and have fun.

Doc U Mentary

wannadomedicine said:
a panini is a food item
panini's are lots of them!
plural of panini is actually ....drum roll ... panini! or, if you are more relaxed about your modern grammar, paninis.
Panini's is not plural of panini any more than pedant's is the plural of pedant :-D

It can be used in phrases such as "that panini's mine" or alternatively "i loved that panini's flavour"

thought....will I bother posting this? after all it might be misinterpreted as some kind of veiled criticism rather than what it actually is - a simple response to an erroneous post with the sole intention of clearing up any misunderstanding over the correct spelling of a convenient and delicious toasted italian snack food item. mmmmmmm Oh, go on then I might as well - surely no one could possibly over react to a post about spelling panini? or could they???? cue the twilight zone theme ;-)

wannadomedicine

surely nobody could over-react about a spelling mistake either.
So where is everyone looking to go next year (to those who, like myself, didnt get into Aberdeen)

I got that letter by the way - about contacting them in August if we get ABB n they may have places etc

Mustve been so close to getting an offer - pity!

the_slob

I live almost as far away as Iceland is from the centre of the universe. Yet only 100 miles from Aberdeen. Unless they are waiting to send us specially vindictive letters about never trying again! My paranoia seeps through...

x__gill__x

just because they didn't send you a letter doesn't mean you shouldnt try for places! you never know they might get less people accepting than they estimate or after results day etc etc. stay positive!

wannadomedicine

i was just thinkin about how amazing 4 u that wud b if u phoend them on 18th August with your results n they said - yeah we'll give you a place!!
Youd really deserve it!

x__gill__x

i'm declining my aberdeen offer , i really wish i could give it one of you guys instead! as yous really deserve it! oh and happy birthday wannadomedicine!!! i just noticed the wee birthdays thing when i logged on.

x__gill__x

i could start taking bids for my offer lol.

glasgows probably gonna be my first choice with edinburgh as insurance.

liking the green day avatar btw

x__gill__x

mmmm as tempting as the marriage offer is, matt did call it first!
sorry wannado (or simon? if i remeber correctly , feel really silly calling you wannado all the time lol)