Discussion in 'Royal Free and University College Medical School' started by ellie5, Mar 6, 2011.

  1. ellie5

    ellie5 New Member

    Jan 15, 2010
    Likes Received:
    Im currently in the process of applying for accommodation. Preferably Id like to have catered with en suite for the first year and since, correct me if im wrong, there are no UCL halls of residence that fit these two categories, I wanted to put intercollegiate halls as my first choice. I was thinking of College Hall and International Hall, although a friend of mine visited IH and said it very much reminded her of a prison... hmm...
    Anyway, if anyone has any advice to give on the type of accommodation im looking for it would all be really appreciated, and also if anyone knows how much it would cost for catered with en suite it would also be quite helpful (the "starting from" price on the site really isnt very helpful when its quite obvious that its going to be a lot more with the en suite...)

Share This Page