1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Access to Medicine - CWA 2015

Discussion in 'Access to Medicine' started by Sooki, Jun 13, 2015.

1. Sooki

Sooki New Member

Hello everyone! :)

I have a place on the A2M course at CWA commencing September 2015. I will be looking at rooms to rent in Kings Lynn next month. Is anyone else in the same boat? It's all very daunting but exciting at the same time! Looking forward to meeting my future course mates soon :)

2. rooies

rooies New Member

i am very much in the same boat! any particular place you're looking to rent? there's a couple of nice ones very close to the college on zoopla right now.

3. ameliaclaire

ameliaclaire New Member

Hi,

I've just finished the A2M course in Kings Lynn, I commuted, but I know that 13 tennyson ave. opposite the college always try to rent rooms to the access students, this year 6 people off our course were living there and they all got on really well, I don't know if that's any help to anyone.
    If you contact the college they should give you a list of accommodations, they also do funding towards accommodation which a lot of people this year didn't realise until part way through the course.

4. Doctorteeth

Doctorteeth New Member

13 Tennyson is where it is at, I stayed there 2012-2013, very handy

5. Sooki

Sooki New Member

I am planning on going through the list of accommodation supplied by the college and view a few next month. Have you seen any yet? Are you all set for September? I am yet to hand in my 2 months notice at work...it's so scary!

6. Sooki

Sooki New Member

Hi,

Thanks for the info. How did you find the course? Do you have a place at Med school?

7. Doctorteeth

Doctorteeth New Member

Is that for Ameliaclaire?

8. Sooki

Sooki New Member

Hi there. Thanks for the info. How did you find the course? Did you manage to secure a place at med school? Any tips?

9. Sooki

Sooki New Member

Both of you!:)

10. allypumba

allypumba New Member

Hey guys,

I did the A2M course in King's Lynn a few years back and currently in 4th year at Glasgow. I can confirm this course is held with the highest regard compared to others. I received offers from Glasgow, Aberdeen and Leicester. Put the work in, make sure you get distinctions in every subject and you will be in with a good chance.

Good luck!

Alasdair