1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Access to Medicine as a undergraduate and graduate in irleand - Help Please

Discussion in 'Access to Medicine' started by Racheable, Nov 26, 2013.

1. Racheable

Racheable New Member

I'm a portuguese (EU student) student, currently studying biomedical sciences (1st year) in my country, I'm 21 years old and I was planing in apply by a graduate entry in Ireland or England (after I finish my 3 years course), but there are some questions that I couldn't find answers for. So first, I know that this depend on which university I'm planning in aplay to, but how much will I pay approximately? And can I do my aplication during my 3rd year or am I obligate to wait a year to do it, since aplications are in february and I'll have my diploma only by July?
    Nevertheless, I was thinking in try to pass de examen admission and perhaps do my application to the next september for a undergraduate course in Ireland, knowing that I've a 17 (on a scale 0-20) in chemistry and biology and a 16 in maths as high school grades, do you think that I could have a chance? And again, how much will it cost me the university in this case?
    Congrats

2. MargaridaTeix

MargaridaTeix New Member

Olá, conseguiste? Sou uma estudante Portuguesa e precisava de ajuda no esclarecimento de umas dúvidas que tenho quanto ao acesso a um curso na Irlanda, se desse para entrar em contacto era excelente!