Umziz

Hi everyone,

I'm in quite the predicament and I'm hoping someone can help me out. So I'm originally a US citizen, and I'm currently doing my undergrad in England (Biological Sciences). I want to to do my medical school studies back home (state-side) but every time I look at a school I'm interested in, it seems like they won't accept me due to having a foreign degree and due to the prerequisite courses not matching up 100%. Now I'd be willing to go back and take a year off to do any classes that is asked of me, like physics or something. However, most schools are asking for 90 credits from a regionally accredited school, which is like 3 years. So my question is, does anyone know a way around this or a solution to this? Does anyone know of people that are in my situation? And what do you recommend I do?

I'm also looking into attending school in the Caribbean just because of this issue. Such as St. George's or AUA, the ones that have all the accreditation. Would you think this would be a bad move if all else fails?