aberdeen 2008...

Kookaburra

I had my interview the day before yesterday! It was ok, it was mainly on personal statement and my own attidues towards healthcare...They worded the q's really oddly though, so it was easy to misunderstand what they meant! plus it's impossible to see what they think...Aberdeen was gorgeous though! And they were very nice and friendly at the interview : )

Keeno

It was ok, it was mainly on personal statement and my own attidues towards healthcare...They worded the q's really oddly though, so it was easy to misunderstand what they meant! plus it's impossible to see what they think...Aberdeen was gorgeous though! And they were very nice and friendly at the interview : )
That is basically the format of all interviews! I was asked the classics, why medicine?, what attributes do you have that would make you a good doctor?, why Aberdeen? etc. Know something about recent news and generally know your personal statement like the back of your hand, I was also asked what I could offer the uni so just made up something on the spot. Although i had written for a science magazine that I took with me.

I think it may just have been the interviewers. I had 2 very friendly interviewers who were really relaxed and actually seemed interested which was good. None of the questions were worded to try and put me off.

If my memory serves me correct weather was terrible on Wednesday too :) Can't have been that pretty ;)