547 ukcat...where can I apply?

TEO

Nor the lack of maturity demonstrated by someone aspiring to be in a profession of caring for vulnerable people on a daily basis. And surely if you were studying stomatognathic diseases, you would be applying to a dental course. Similarly stomatognathic diseases covers a wide array of disease, far too many for a college student to be studying.
alex MD - why are you wasting you time replying to sum kid. Many other people that need help (what this forum is actually about) would gain more from your comments than this 5 year old.

DoctorTony

And I forgot my Chute - so I nearly died the instructor told me, I fell like 6 thousand feet - landed on my nose.

Cheers.

Kinkerz

:[)

I did have to sit my UKCAT with nothing on:

"Put your calculator, pen, papers, scandalous notes, dubious sheets, and clothes (including trousers and everything) inside the locker"

I thought it was a joke initially but they old guy was DEAD serious.

Cheers. - it was after the exam that I was told it was a LAUGH and I ran out crying - yeah.. I did leave my clothes in the locker lol.
What absolute crap. I can't believe you're even attempting to get people to believe it.

alex MD

And BTW it's not focused on dentristy you noob.
Considering a large proportion of them involve the mouth and surrounding facial structures, dentists and maxfax's will play a large role in treating them. See how you further prove your immaturity by lowering yourself to insults; and poor insults at that ;)

DoctorTony

I am not insulting you, I'm just merely taming you - some dawgs are just too wild for these forums don't you say buddy?

alex MD

alex MD - why are you wasting you time replying to sum kid. Many other people that need help (what this forum is actually about) would gain more from your comments than this 5 year old.
That's true. It's actually the first time I've come across this young fellow and his idiotic comments about the UKCAT annoyed me; I could imagine some first time applicants believing what he said and growing even more anxious than they already probably are.

Last edited:

DoctorTony

From the GMC and BMJ official website:

"It is now official: the UKCAT cut - off average has now increased to 650. Any lower and the applicant is not considered. If there are any problems, please reply to.."

Ernie-The_Doc

There is just no need for this "Doctor"Tony. Grow up!

I still cannot believe you're trying to go ahead with the 650 cut-off mark. Even 600 wasn't a cut-off, it was (and still) is considered as the average score. And the universities use them in different ways. Keele, and Leeds for example, only use it as a comparison between similar candidates.

Last edited:

DoctorTony

On my first attempt of the UKCAT I got 900 - but they wouldn't accept it on the grounds that I was a SUPERNERD. LOL! ¬.¬

DoctorTony

Ernie, get a PROPER avatar - NO COMMENT.

Btw I am an official 32 year old doctor studying for a PHD in Urologic disease

Kinkerz

Kinkerz, just cause your UKCAT is stinky - please respect smarter ppl. (They are more superior than you :[] )

Cheers.
Oh and your score of "840" which I highly doubt is the truth, along with your self proclaimed academia results makes you superior. Clearly you're super smart.

DoctorTony

It has now been confirmed -you need 650+ to get in.

Cheers.

BTW I actually had to do the UKCAT with NO clothes on whatsoEVER. Absolutely embarrassing.

Cheers.