Votes: 22 23.9%
  • 700-749

Votes: 20 21.7%
  • 750-799

Votes: 9 9.8%
  • 800+!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Grad, all those schools are for the non-graduate entry courses only. Non of them (except Keele (requiring GAMSAT offer the 4 year degree)

AbuAK

I ran out of time on the DA section (Should have timed myself better :/) and I totally just messed up on the AR, had no clue for about 1/4 of them.
Ended up with a 660 average, hopefully it will be good enough.
QR-760 AR-600 DA-610 VR-670

Nigrill

Hello everyone. First post...been stalking this thread since its early days. Now, I've plucked up the courage to register an account :). I love hearing similiarly worried people...it's reassuring to know that I'm not the only one suffering.

Tomorrow's the big day then! Well, not really, but at least some progress is being made right?

django

I did read somewhere (on this forum) about something happening yesterday, on the 4th. Quite what that was, I can't remember, but I think things are happening! I'm looking forward to looking at the stats. Hope you are happy :)

Nigrill

I've been reading the stats in the last few 'annual reports' and it is interesting to see the trends.

The GEP programmes (not that I'm a graduate) request high UKCAT results (as far as I'm aware) despite the fact that the older you are, the less likely you are to do well at the UKCAT. Interesting...:confused:...I guess there are fewer places on offer so the boundaries are higher.

The Chinese appear the most apt (at UKCAT), but us Indians (I don't know if that counts British Indians like me) are behind the British...unbelievable :)

So UKCAT have announced the average UKCAT score was 2476 this year (with a standard deviation of 263)... slightly lower than last year's average.
They also said "A candidate on the 75th percentile would have had a score of 2650."

scottydoc

So does that mean that if you scored more than 2650, then you were in the top 25% of UKCAT scores?
Yeah, think so. On TSR, there's a lost which links to a website that gives an approximation of where your score was. I got 712.5 and.according to the website I was in the top 8% but its only an approximation. I'll try and find the post concerned.

scottydoc

Here's the webpage. If you put 2476 in the mean and 263 in the SD, you can vary the probability eg 75%= 0.75, until X is your total score.

Hi Scottydoc, can you send the link? I looked on the website and could only find last years analysis.
Elephant, yes 755 percentile is top 25%

django

Actually, ignore that pdf post. But there is some good info there, such as this official UKCAT page documenting percentile brackets: UKCAT Details. Of course, I would like to know exactly how I did but, for now, this will do. Enjoy.

swanseagirl

Actually, ignore that pdf post. But there is some good info there, such as this official UKCAT page documenting percentile brackets: UKCAT Details. Of course, I would like to know exactly how I did but, for now, this will do. Enjoy.
sorry django, when you aid ignore the link i did! and reposted the same thing. Apologies :)

django

it's cool! :)

so is everyone pleased that there relative scores have gone up after having previously used 2010 results to check how we did? I am !